ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN; CARTER MEETS DONNIE BARNS

❝ we run down the streets with stars in our eyes.❞

.・:*:・゚'✫,'✫'゚・:*:・˙

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN of the hallway—" Farkle says, and Carter looks up from her book to see him and Riley carrying a box between them. "It's yearbook time!" Riley finishes, and they both start handing yearbooks to kids.

"Yearbooks! Find out who we are and what we really think about each other!" Riley said, and Carter jumped down from her spot on the bench besides Maya.

"Uh— I don't think it's that serious, Riley." She says as Farkle hands her a book.

"Really? Check the 'Most Likely' page." Riley says, and as a sucker for a mystery, Carter opens the page to find the category she was nominated for.

"Most Likely To Giggle Her Way To Washington." Carter reads out loud with a smile. "I love yearbooks!" Her attention, however, was turned to Maya when she let out a very loud "HA HURRRR!" right in poor Lucas's face.

"You okay now?" Lucas asked.

"That was good!" Maya replied with a smirk, as she retook her spot on the bench.

"You know what else is good?" Riley asked. "Yearbooks! All of our classmates say what they think of us!"

"Yeah, find out how we'll he remembered," said Farkle as he handed Lucas a book. "Guess what? You took another nice picture you freak!"

Lucas smiled at him. "Thanks Farkle. How will you be remembered?"

"Did they do it to you again?" Maya asked, and Carter answered her by reading out the category name in which Farkle's picture was under.

"Most Likely To Be Farkle? Farkle." Carter said, and flashed a smile at her friend. "And boy do we love Farkle."

"I didn't think I'd win it again this year, but I did." Farkle said.

"What does that even mean, Farkle?" Riley asked. Farkle shrugged.

"How am I supposed to know? They turned being me into a category."

Lucas let out a laugh. "Riley won Most Likely To Smile Herself To Death!" Riley looked at him and smiled.

"Awe! Well, who wouldn't wanna go that way? I mean, when the time comes why do you gotta be a Gloomy Gus?" Riley said, and Carter gave her a incredulous look.