Chapter 3

"Vikky!" I punch him in his sleep "We're here! We're at Hogwarts!" he groans and rolls over in his bunk. With one last punch, I hiss "We'll get to eat pudding!"

 He's up instantly, stretching out his arms "You're already dressed?" he asks, hopping off his bunk.

 "We've been locked up in this boat for a week." I state, as he pulls on his pants "I'm out of this damned thing as soon as we dock!"

 "Or you just want to see that guy?" he chuckles, buttoning him coat "Harry Potter?" I blush at that and he scoffs "Sorry Dray. No way he swings your way."

 I bite my lip "The lot don't swing my way, until I swing their way." he gives me an unamused look and I sigh "Well, I want to get laid sometime this year."

 "And we'll find a man, hung like a unicorn, to fill your needs." he jokes and plops his hat on his head.

 "I don't need a big dick." I sigh and he gives me a questionable look "But... it would be nice..." he scoffs and turns to me.

 "Do I look okay?" He asks and I fix his shoulder cape "You didn't cut your hair." he states as I take off my hat to fix it.

 "The only barber on this ship only buzzes." I state, before plopping the hat on my head "I'm not buzzing my bloody head!"

 He grunts and clears his throat "What happened to you after the match?" he asks "I got no letters from you the rest of the month."

 I think back to the night of the fire. As soon as we got back to the manor, Lucius beat me to a pulp. I was able to hide the bruises under my clothes. However, I believe he broke a couple of ribs.

 "It's not important." I state, before getting on my knees to get my trunk. After it's on my bunk, I start packing everything that I might need.

 "It was him, wasn't it?" Viktor asks and I stay silent. He sighs "If you ever need a place to relax, just, pop over."

 "You've told me that before." I state numbly, before taking my trunk and starting towards the dock.

~

 At the doors of the Great Hall, the Durmstang boys watch as the Beauxbaton girls dance their way down the aisle.

 When it's our turn, the doors fly open once again. We all enter, and hit our staffs on the floor as the boys behind us chant. Within seconds, Jerry and I run forward, being stripped of out normal Durmstang uniform. We now wear a muted red jumpsuit.

 We share one glance as we place our staff by the headmasters stand and break apart to do partcore. When every Durmstang boy is on the steps, Krum and Karkaroff stride forward and small gasps escape from everyone.

 As they reach the steps, the chanting stops and I nod towards Jerry. Together, we blow on our wands and fire pushes out of the end, forming a dragon.

 After the spell is complete, hide our wands and Karkaroff moves us to the side of the room. Our clothes are handed back to us and I hide behind Krum to get dressed. He whispers "While you were changing, we got to pick roommates."

 "Let me guess, you picked me?" I ask and he nods, before helping me with my buttons.

 "Your hair is a mess." he whispers and chuckles when I pull a comb out of my hat and brush the gelled hair back "That's better."

 I nod once, before plopping the hat on my head and looking towards the Hogwarts students. They sing the cringeyest school song, ever.

 Viktor nudges me and whispers "Second table, about three fourths of the way up."

 I follow his direction to find Harry Potter singing the school song happily. When I smile, Viktor chuckles "Shut up, it's never going to happen!"

~

 Our room is quite nice. Our beds are on opposite sides of the room and there's a bathroom behind the fireplace. Viktor throws his trunk on the red curtained bed and I take the green one.

 With a sigh, I take out some muggle clothes (black leather jacket, dark green shirt and ripped black skinny jeans) and walk towards the bathroom.

 When I re-enter the room, I find Viktor sits next to the fire. While I pull in my black trainers, he frowns "Where are you going?"

 "Library." I state, sitting up with a sigh "Are you coming or not?"

 Within a few minutes, we walk into the library "Dray, what are we doing here?" he asks as I turn a corner.

 "We're here to read." I state and he glares at me "School starts in two days and I'm not sure Durmstang academics are the same as Hogwarts!"

 "Relax Dray." Viktor starts, before reminding me that "You're in the Gryffindor and Slytherin classes! It's not like you're with the Ravenclaws!"

 I glare up at him and hiss "Some of us care about our grades!" and with that, I turn and start towards a bookshelf.

 As I pick a copy of Hogwarts: A History, I hear Hermione scream "Some of us care about our grades, Ronald!"

 I point to the book "Viktor, can you grab that book for me?" He reaches for it but can't catch it, so I climb on the desk.

 I have to jump to reach the book, which results in the book and I falling backwards. Viktor catches the book and two arms wrap around my waist. Whoever is behind me, lands on their back with a huff.

 When I finally open my eyes, I'm met with green eyes, circular glasses, and a lightening bolt shaped scar "Hi." he whispers.

 I suddenly become very aware of how I lay. One hand rests on his chest and my crotch is on his thigh. On my thigh, I can feel his alarmly different penis. A blush creeps across my face and I stare at him in embarrassment.

 When I feel myself growing hard, I roll myself off of him and jump up, taking the book from Viktor and holding it over my crotch "Sorry." I blush, before starting to pull Krum over to a table.

 Viktor sits on the head of the table and whispers "What just happened? I never see Draco Malfoy flustered."

 I look over at the trio, before looking back to Krum "I could feel his penis through his pants." I whisper.

 He gives me a confused look and whispers "What, was it a baby dick?"

 I'm about to say something, when Harry clears his throat "Do you two mind if we sit with you?" He looks over his shoulder at a girl with black hair "That girl over there wants to send her dogs at us."

 "Go ahead." I smile, before looking back to Viktor and clearing my throat "I believe I found that unicorn we were talking about."