Chapter 5

"Draco, why weren't you at dinner?" Viktor asks and I shrug in my drunkenness "Merlin, did you drink this whole bottle?" he asks, tipping the bottle upside-down.

 I burp "Maybe." I burp again and roll off the bed "I almost broke a professor's hand." I state, starting for the bathroom to take a piss.

 He follows me into the bathroom and sighs "Professor Snape?" I nod and he continues "He was wears a wrap at dinner." I grumble and he chuckles "After you're done, head to bed. I'm going to the library."

 "What?" I ask as I finish and tuck myself back in "Since when do you go to the library?"

 He gives a shrug and walks off.

~

 The next day, I walk into Defense Against the  Dark Arts and shield my eyes from the light. When I sit next to Hermione, she turns to me "Are you... are you hungover?"

 I hold up a pleading hand for silence and she gives it to me, but then "Hey, how did you do to Snape's hand?" Ron asks and I jump.

 I groan from the pain throbbing in my forehead and lay my head on the table "Leave him alone, Ronald!"

 With another groan, I hear Harry chuckle "Hermione, I don't believe you're helping." I hear a smack.

 When I finally pull my head up, he takes my hat off "I'm sweating alcohol." I groan, before running my fingers through my platinum hair "It's so hot in here."

 They chuckle and I frown "Why don't you take off your jacket?" Harry asks and I starts fumbling with the buttons.

 His eyes brighten as he sees the black shirt underneath the jacket "So." Hermione gives a nonchalant look "What we were talking about yesterday?"

 I scoff "What are you referring to?" she gives a a little look and I shrug "You might have to jog my memory."

 "Well..." she looks down at my hat and sighs "We were talking about sexual orientation." I raise an eyebrow to her and she sighs "You didn't get a chance to explain something."

 With a scoff, I start pulling out my parchment, ink, and quill as Moody starts to lecture us over the curses from yesterday "Weasley, Potter, back to your seats!"

 During the lecture, I look back to Harry every few minutes. Each time, I find he watches me. But something finally catches my ear "Crusiartis causes an explosive pain in your limbs and comes all at once."

 "Wrong." I whisper under my breath as I stare at my parchment. Then, I feel eyes on me and hear people turning in their seats.

 "Mister Malfoy?" Moody asks and I finally look up at him "Would you like to explain how I am wrong?"

 "It's not a sudden pain all over." I state, before leaning back in my chair "It's like wild flames that start in your lungs. You can't breath and it feels like you're drowning in a river of fire. Then it spreads, like snake venom, through your veins." I sigh and ignore the eyes staring at me "When it reaches down your legs, all you can do is fall. And, when it travels up your face and into your brain, all you can think about is the pain. You loose all body functions, because the pain is paralyzing you." I clear my throat and finish "After about a hundred times, you'll start having phantom pains from nerve damage. It'll happen no matter what. You could be dead asleep, or reading a scroll, or hell, sitting on the lou. The pain will always come back to you."

 In the silence of the room, I start to try to fit in. When Moody sees my discomfort, he frowns "You heard the boy! Write it down!"

 As everyone starts scribbling the information on their parchment, Moody hobbles towards my desk and whispers "See me after class."

 After I give a nod, he hobbles back towards his chalk board. When the lecture is over, I sit in my seat as everyone leaves. Only, not everyone leaves. The Golden Trio stay seated and stand after me.

 "In my office." Moody calls as he crawls up the stairs. Reluctantly, I follow him up the steps and into his quarters.

 "I'm sorry." he states as he closes the door and I give him a perplexed look "I'm guessing that my lecture yesterday hit home?"

 "Professor?" I ask, unsure of myself.

 "You've been touched by the curse, haven't you?" He asks and hobbles closer to me, too close "You have that look about you."

 I look down at the floor, trying to avoid looking him on his one eye "Professor, may I be dismissed?"

 He seems to figure out that I'm uncomfortable and backs away, before sighing "Go." With that, I practically dart from the room.

 As I swing myself down and around the stairs, I find The Golden Trio still wait for me "Are you okay?" Harry asks as I fling my jacket on my shoulders and toss on my hat.

 "I'm fine." I lie as I start towards the door. They follow me and I start towards potions. As I pass the abandon 4th floor laboratory, my hand drops my bag as another phantom pain rakes my shoulder.

 As I groan in pain, Harry rests a hand on other shoulder and turns to Ron and Hermione "You two go on ahead. We'll catch up."

 When they turn the first corner, he picks up my bag and pulls me inside the laboratory "Take off your jacket."

 I try to pull my arm up, but I just can't move it "I can't move my arm..." I state, pathetically and he helps me pull it off. Then, he continues by pulling off the black shirt "What are you doing?"

 "Well..." he shrugs "Sometimes my scar hurts and I massage it." He starts to massage my shoulder from behind me.

 As my eyes roll back in pleasure, I hum in a high I've never felt before and he chuckles "Feel good, don't it?"

 "Yes." I say, barely restraining a moan. Within a few minutes, the feeling is back in my arm and pleasure floods through me as he works through a knot.

 "You're pure muscle, aren't you?" he asks with a subductive chuckle and I can't help myself.

 In an instant, I whip around and he stares up at me. His gaze doesn't waver as I place my hands on his cheek and kiss him roughly.

 After a few seconds of him not kissing back, I pull away and whimper at his utter disbelief. "Sorry." I state, turning to grab my clothes in bag. This is when he springs to life and starts apologizing, but I'm out of the laboratory before he could say another word.