Chapter 22

As I walk into the pub, Lucius frowns "What's Prowler RED?"

"Nothing." I insist, before sitting in my barstool "It's nothing."

As soon as I sit down, a pint is placed in front of me "Hello Draco." The bartender smirks and Lucius frowns.

"Dean." I clear my throat, before taking a sip of the pint and humming in recognition "Slightly bitter and tastes of pot. My favorite."

"Who's this?" Dean asks, motioning towards Lucius.

"I could ask the same." Lucius states.

"Dean, this is Lucius, my father." I take another sip, before continuing "Lucius, this is Dean, my bartender."

Dean's face goes flat and he nods "Would you like anything, sir?"

"I don't drink." Lucius sighs as our food is placed in front of us "Draco, that's going to kill your stomach."

"It's vegan cheese." Dean answers.

"Dean, can I get some barbeque sauce?" I ask and he walks off.

"What was that?" Lucius asks and I grumble under my breath "How does he know you're lactose intolerant?"

After a few seconds, I sigh "I, kinda, might have, slept with him..."

"Draco!" Lucius groans, before throwing his face in his hands. When Dean gets back, Lucius sighs "How old are you?"

"Twenty-four." Dean smirks, before sighing "I gotta go, yell if you need me."

When he's gone, Lucius rubs his forehead and sighs "Draco, you didn't?" when I don't reply, he looks up at me "He's ten years older than you!"

"And he's fucking hot!" I state, before smirking "Honestly, if I wasn't with Harry..." I look over at Dean's arse "I'd be going back to his flat tonight."

As two more guys walk into the bar, I try to hide my face "Don't tell me you slept with either of them, too." I give a sideways frown and he groans "Which one?"

"Both." I whisper and he gives me a disgusted look "The guy with long hair is Dean's brother, Sam. The black haired guy is their roommate, Cas."

"So what?" Lucius frowns "Four-way?"

"No." I frown "Three-way and sloppy seconds three-way with there other roommate, Gabe." I grumble as the short man walks over to the other two "Speak of the devil."

"Seriously?" he asks and I shrug as Cas kisses Dean and Gabe sucks at Sam's face "Merlin, tell me that didn't happen until after?"

"What can I say, I'm a match maker." I smirk, before grabbing the barbeque sauce "Let's change the conversation."

"So, about the thing with Harry's family." Lucius states as he picks up his bacon, pulled pork, double cheese burger and takes a bite out of it "That's good." he speaks with a full mouth "I've never had one of these."

"This is my favorite burger place." I hand him the barbeque sauce "Try this on it."

After he takes a bite with it, he practically chokes "Fuck! That's great!"

"The plan?" I ask as he takes another bite.

~

After we talk about the plan over dinner, and dessert, he checks his watch "I guess we're not going to the cinema?"

As I look at the clock, I sigh "Time to head back." I hold my hand and the waitress walks up "Can we get the check?"

She disappears, before coming back and handing it to Lucius "I get off at nine." then she's gone again.

"What was that?" Lucius asks as I stare in disbelief.

"Listen very closely, okay?" I insist as I grab his shoulder "You're going to stay here and wait for her. She'll talk to you and go out with you. If she suggests that you go back to her flat, you go, you have some fun, and you get out of there before the morning comes. Do you understand?" he nods and I smirk "Good luck."

~

As I step into the dorm room, I find nobody is here yet. With a sigh of relief, I hide the jerseys and the Prowler RED bag in the laboratory, before sitting in my armchair.

Two minutes later, the door opens and the lights turn on "Draco, why weren't you at dinner?" Harry asks.

"I was in London." I smirk, before explaining "Lucius and I went so I could get something and, in about fourty-five, Lucius is going on a date, with a muggle."

They give an impressed look and I shrug "Well, should we get to the festivities?" Hermione asks.

After we lay around and snack on crisps and dips. As I pour Harry a third eggnog, Viktor announces "Present time!"

As we sit in a circle, I tuck the necklace box in my jacket and smile "Why doesn't Hermione go first?"

Nevertheless, Hermione opens her presents. Ron gives her a pair of gloves that came from his mum. Viktor gives her a book. Harry gives her Shakespeare's complete work, with ties into mie. When it's my turn, I hand her a small black box.

"What is this?" she asks, before opening the box. It's a silver bracelet with a single black diamond. She reads the ingraved words "To be or not to be, that is the question?"

"The witch that made it asked me what it meant about a million times." I admit, before sighing "I hope you like it."

"I do." she smiles, before sliding it onto her wrist "Ron, would you like to go next?"

Hermione gives him a bag of chocolate frogs. Krum does the same. Harry hands him a Walkman and I give him a few cassettes "What is this?" he asks.

"I'll show you later, Ron." Hermione whispers, before handing her gift to Viktor.

Her gift is a flag for his broom. Ron gives him a sweater, which he immediately changes into. Harry gives him new gloves and I, boots.

When Harry's turn comes around, Hermione gives him a feather flag and they smile at each other. He gets socks from Ron and a hat from Viktor.

Finally, he looks to me and I stare at him "Okay, so I got you a couple of things, but this is the only thing that I'll give you now."

He scoffs and scratches his forehead "Alright, go ahead."

As I pull out his box, he frowns. When I hand it to him, he smiles, before opening it and gasping "Draco, you didn't?"

"But I did." I smirk as he puts it on.

After he's done, he grabs my chin and kisses me, before I whisper "Can you stay over tonight?"

He hums and bites his lip "I always do."

When it's my turn to open my presents. I receive a copy of Hogwarts: A History from Hermione. Ron gives me a scarf. Viktor gives me the lot of sweets. Harry gives me a silver bracelet with, what looks like, flames lifting from the sides.

~

After Viktor is asleep, I whisper to Harry "The second task is tomorrow."

"It is." he whispers back and I kiss him "What was that for?"

"If it's as dangerous as the first task, you'll need all of the strength you have." I whisper as I brush the hair out of his face "And we should probably get some sleep." he sighs and I cut him off with a kiss "But, I want to show you your other gift."

"Alright, what is it?" he whispers. With that, I climb out of bed and walk towards the laboratory.

After I pull my shirt out of the bag, I examine the back of it. Two lines circle around the shirt, but break to read "POTTER" below that is a hollow "07"

With a smirk, I pull it on, to find it hands loosely on my shoulders, and turn to the Prowler RED bag. As I pull on the black lace boxers, I hear Harry sigh in the other room "Draco, what's taking so long, love?"

One last look in the mirror, I decide I look quite ravishing. When I stop in the doorway of the laboratory, Harry gulps and I smirk "You didn't think I would let you go into that lake before I gave you an incentive to come back, did you?"