Chapter 15

"Why, don't you look very sharp?" Harry asks as he walks into my dorm, along with Ron "However, your shoulder pads are crooked."

 After I fix them, I smile "Who's ready to go to the ball?"

 "Do I look to stupid?" Viktor's asks, stepping out of the bathroom, his hat backwards. Once I fix it, he sighs "Thank you."

 "Come along!" I pull all three of them out of the dorm room "We're going to have fun, throw all troubles to the side and dance with darling babes!"

 "Ron, who did you end up with?" Harry asks and he sighs, causing Harry to frown "That bad, is it?"

 "Lavender Brown!" Ron groans, shaking his head "It could have been worse. I could have asked Parkinson. Rumor has it, she didn't get asked, because she says she has a boyfriend."

 I snarl at the mention of her and Harry scoffs "Who would ever go out with Parkinson? I feel like she'd be the tip to tie some poor bastard to a bed."

 With a cleared throat, I turn to Viktor "So, you'd you ask?" he shrugs "I'm sure you could have asked anyone."

 "You'll just have to see." he smirks as we turn the corner and are met by Parkinson in a dress and heels.

 "Draco!" she smirks and steps closer to me "How about we go and talk for awhile?" she gets her crotch a little too close to mine.

 "I'd rather not." I state, before pushing past her and continuing to talk to my friends "I'm quite proud of my date. He's a total stud."

 "Mine is quite hot, as well." Harry smirks and we sink into silence the rest of the walk there. When we get there, McGonagall tries to usher me in The Great Hall.

 "Actually, Professor McGonagall." Harry smiles, before taking my hand "Draco is my date to the ball."

 "Oh!" she smiles "Oh, why, of course! Albus will love to see you two together!" she nods "Please, get in your places."

 As we're put into place, Hermione comes walking past in a stunning dress. Viktor bows before her and takes her hand. Harry and I share a gaze of excitement, before the doors open.

 When we walk into The Great Hall, gasps explode through the room. At first, it was "Is that Hermione Granger with Viktor Krum?" but when they saw me on Harry's arm, it turned into "Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter are gay?" a couple of Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws looked to each other and screamed "I ship it!" whatever that means.

 As we pull together for the first dance, he smiles "I'm glad we did this." he whispers as we start the waltz.

 Once the waltz is over, he gives me a peck on the lips, before the music kicks up and the singers take over.

 "Like a hairy troll, learning to rock and roll! Spin around like a crazy elf, dancing my himself! Throw your hands up in the air, like an ogre, just don't care!"

 We do stupid little dances, until I get out of breath and I pull him off the dance floor "What's wrong?" he asks.

 I chuckle as I unbutton my jacket "It's hot!" after a few seconds, I pull him back onto the dance floor as a slow song plays.

 He pulls me close and hums in my ear as we dance like a mess.

 After the dance has gone on for a couple of hours and we've eaten, I pull Harry up for another slow dance.

 As we stand there, rocking to the beat like the rest of the couples, I feel a tap on my shoulder. With a sigh, I turn to face Parkinson "You were supposed to come to the dance with me! I fixed you!"

 "You fixed nothing." I state blandly as Harry looks us over questionably "If anything, you broke me." Her face scrunches and I sigh "All I'm trying to do is have a nice night with my boyfriend. So, leave."

 After that, she stokes off and Harry frowns "What was that about?"

 I shake my head and sigh "She's delusional." We start to dance again and I feel pretty satisfied... until the microphone fritzzes.

 When we turn to look at the stage, my mouth goes dry. Pansy stands, microphone in hand, crazy written in her eyes and stitched into her voice "Draco isn't gay!" she insists "I fixed him! I fixed his disease!" She points to herself "We had sex! And I fixed him!"

 Everyones eyes go directly for me and I feel my throat close in on itself "Draco?" Harry asks, gripping my shoulder.

 I slap his hand away without processing it. The look of confusion on his face, closes my throat even wider and I struggle to catch my breath.

 That's when I shoke off, trembling and desperately trying to catch my breath. As I reach the entrance to The Great Hall, I run.

 My lungs collapse in and I desperately suck for air I don't need as tears stream down my face.

 As soon as I step foot in my dorm, my knees buckle and I curl myself in a ball on the floor. My cries are muffled by my knees.

 Not two seconds later, Harry's hand grabs me shoulder and I smack him away, before getting on my feet and stumbling backwards, while screaming "Don't touch me! Don't touch me! Don't touch me! Don't touch me! Don't touch me!" like madman.

 "Explain." Harry says tiredly as we're joined by Viktor, Hermione, Ron and Snape "Please, explain."

 I let in a shaky breath, before I speak in a loud, clear, voice "She raped me." My lip quivers as I point to my bed "On that bed."

 "When?" Harry asks, step forward as I take a step back "I'm sorry." he gulps "Just try to explain as much as you can."

 I nod and look over there pitiful faces "It was the night of the first task." Not being able to stand their stares, I look down "I was masturbating. I heard a knock on the door... thought it was either you or Krum." I shake my head in confusion "But it was her. She used the paralyzing charm on me and moved me to the bed." my voice cracks more than it doesn't as the memories from that night flood my mind "She tied my hands to the headboard and waited for the paralysis to wear off, before she..." I blush like a whore in confession, before looking at Viktor's bed "She climbed on top me and she, uhhh..." a tear rolls down my cheek as I remember the smell.

 "Draco, you can stop if this is too much." Snape nods, but I shake my head.

 "I need to get this off my chest." I nod, before covering my face with my hands "She rode my face and I couldn't move." I whine and shake my head "The paralysis was gone, but I was, just, frozen." I tremble uncontrollably and lean against the side of Viktor's armchair "The whole time, I just, froze."

 "It's natural." Hermione nods.

 I shake my head in embarrassment "She then proceeded to get on me." I sniffle and clear my throat "When she was done, she told me that I was too big to be a faggot as she was untying me." I shake my head at the memory "That she fixed that problem."

 "Oh, Draco." Harry sighs, sitting on my trunk "Why didn't you tell me?"

 "I couldn't..." I whine, fiddling with my fingers "I tried... but I couldn't." I sniffle "After everything, I just laid in bed and pretended I was asleep when Viktor and you got here." I shake my head "I felt... dead and numb and... unneeded... disgusting... used."

 Harry stands up and starts for me, slowly. When he's close enough, I pull him towards me and sob against his robes. When my sobbing turns to wailing, Harry pulls me up and over to Viktor's bed.

 He's gentle as he pulls my jacket off, along with the rest of my clothes, leaving me in my underwear and undershirt.

 When he's in the same manner, he slides in next to me and holds me while I sob out in agony.