Chapter 11

After everything, we end up in my dorm. Krum gave his bed to Hermione, but we aren't in bed. We sit by the fire. Hermione and Harry sit in the armchairs. Krum sits to the right of Hermione and I'm sit to the right of him and the left of Harry. Harry's fingers run through my hair.

 Viktor smirks "Draco, tell them about the time you accidently ended up on a plane to Thailand."

 "Well..." I smile, before scoffing "This guy dropped his ticket, so I took it and climbed into the plane, not knowing it was a plane. The next thing I know, I was in a Bangkok hotel with a needle sticking out of my foot and a monkey smacking me in the face."

 "What, the fuck, did you take?" Harry asks, a small smile playing on my lips.

 "I don't know." I sigh with a shrug "Still can't remember a bloody thing after finding out I was on a plane."

 "You're insane." Harry scoffs.

~

 The next day, in Defense Against the Dark Arts, Moody hobbles out of his office "Today, you will partner up and work on the deflecting charm. At the end of class, we'll have a competition."

 Needless to say, Harry and I team up and talk as we pass the Expelliamus charm back and forth like we're playing tennis.

 "How are you feeling?" he asks and I shrug "Draco, seriously, after what happened in the library last nigh-"

 "Nothing happened." I interrupt, tossing the charm towards him, more aggressive than I'd like "In the muggle world, it might be a bad thing. But, if you'd have seen what happened to me on a daily basis, you'd realize that was nothing."

 "But that was physical, not sexual." Harry sighs and I shrug "That was the first time you were sexually assaulted, right?"

 I stay silent as I try to figure out if what Aunt Beletrix did was sexual assault or physical "I don't know." I finally admit and he gives me a horrified look "I just, it's nothing."

 "Please, just, tell me." he sighs as he walks a bit closer "Anything at all."

 "Well, my aunt escaped from Azkaban a few years ago..." I sigh and finally knock the charm away. When it hits the wall, I frown "She pressed her breasts to my face."

 "Merlin, Draco!" he hisses and I shrug "Why didn't you tell anyone?"

 "I didn't think it was something abnormal." I shrug "It's been difficult since my mum died. It's been harsher."

 "What was the harshest?" he asks, leaning against our desk, next to me.

 "Lucius." I sigh, sitting on the desk, kicking my legs back and forth "I released our house elf, Dobby, last summer." I explain, before sighing "When Lucius found out, he cursed me and broke several bones and punctured a lung with his walking stick." I chuckle and look at my feet "Dobby dragged me to hospital while I was unconscious." I scoff "When I got back to the manor, Lucius told me he thought he had killed me."

 He frowns "That's awful."

 I shrug as Moody starts to speak "I want to start with Mister Malfoy and Mister Potter."

 After the middle of the room is cleared, Harry and I walk into battle arena and look at one another "Scared, Potter?" I ask, a sneer covers my cheeks.

 He scoffs "You wish." with that we look to the professor.

 "The duels will all use the spell Stupefy." he nods and I turn back to Harry.

 "Stupefy!" I hiss and we start the battle.

 He shoots the spell right back at me and I knock it into the wall, before throwing a new one at him. It hits his leg and he falls forward.

 After people start clapping, I walk forward and help Harry up. When he's up, I give him a one armed hug. Our inclosed hands rest on our chest until we pull away from each other.

 As everyone else goes, we sit on our desk and make secret bets "Blowjob on Crabbe." Harry smirks as Crabbe and Goyle step up to the arena. With a hand shake, we watch as Crabbe sends Goyle flying backwards "One." Harry smirks, raising a finger.

 By the end of the first round, Harry has two points on me. By the end of class, only Pansy and I are still in the tournament.

 When I walk up to the arena, she snickers "Are you going to be able to raise your wand?" she asks "I know you've had problems getting it up before."

 When I chuckle, her smirk drops "Of course a whore like you would know if you couldn't get a rise out of someone." I shake my head at her "With your stretched out pussy, I don't see how anyone could actually get off with you."

 Anger overwhelmes her features and she screams "Stupefy!" I quickly sling it right back at her and she falls on her arse.

 When I walk over to her, she holds her hand out, but I smack it away "Stay away from me, you repulsive slut."

 "You'll eat those words, Malfoy." she growls in a low voice. After I turn to walk away, I hear her growl "I'll get you! You'll pay! Dirty race-trader!"

 I chuckle as I step off the arena "Disgusting Bigot!" I hiss over my shoulder, before sitting back on my desk, next to Harry.

 "Are you okay?" He asks and I shrug as Hermione walks over to us "Seriously, Draco, talk to me."

 "I'm fine, damnit." I sigh and grab my bag.

 "Seriously, you were assaulted yesterday." Hermione reminds as she grabs my shoulder "Are you sure you're okay?"

 "It wasn't assault." I chuckle "I know it's weird, but it happened. It's not like she beat the shit out of me and tied me down to use me."

 "Well... that's kinky." Harry looks down at his pants, before looking up to me "That would be rape. She still molested you."

 At that moment, Moody dismisses class and I start towards the door. I only make it two steps before intense pain spread through both of my arms and I drop my bag.

 Harry's hands grip my shoulders and he sighs "Both shoulders?" I hum and he sighs "Come on, let's get you to the dorm."