Chapter 7

"Hello Draco." Harry smile as he sits next to me in Dark Arts "Shite, we have a exam today?" he groans and slumps in his chair.

 I smile down at him "It's okay, you can cheat on me, if you'd like?" my hand brushes his and I blush.

 Throughout the weekend, we talked and got away a few times to snog. Although I can't help but love snogging him, I can't fathom having him inside me. The thought of it makes me both aroused and anxious.

 "What's on your mind?" he asks and I shake my head "Don't you lie to me. Now, what's bouncing around that blonde Scandinavian skull of yours?"

 "You." I sigh, before glancing around to find nobody is here yet "More specifically..." with my outstretched hand, I grip his flaccid penis through his pants "How, in the name of Merlin, am I to handle that monstrosity?"

 He chuckles and I feel his penis growing erect "It's easier if you take it in all at once." he explains as I release him.

 I clear my throat as I spot Hermione walking towards us "Are you two going to the library after class?"

 Harry looks to me and I nod "I'd like to finish Hogwarts: A History." I explain as more people file into the room.

 When Ron sits in his seat, he waves Hermione over and Harry scoffs "Ron hasn't said a single bloody word to me since last Thursday."

 "He'll get over it..." I sigh and take out my quill and ink "Once he sees how dangerous The Triwizard Tournament is, he'll be begging for forgiveness."

 "And you'll be there, won't you?" he asks, messing with my quill "You'll be by my side when I need you?"

 "Of course." I smile weakly at him "But, there's something I'd like to ask of you." I ask nervously, fumbling my thumbs together.

 "What is it?" he asks as Moody comes out of his office.

 "I'll ask you after." I whisper, before unbuttoning my turtle neck uniform and getting ready to take the test.

 As Moody passes out the test, he explains the test is over the unforgivable curses. The instant the test is in my hands, I start answering the questions.

 When I finish, I find Harry struggling on a question. As I stand and pass him, I whisper "The second one." before walking up to Moody.

 After he takes it, I'm dismissed. When I toss my ink and quill in my bag, I whisper "I'll be in the library."

~

 As I get to the library, I sit my bag on the table and started towards the shelves. When I grab Hogwarts: A History, someone clears their throat and I turn to find the black haired girl from last week "The name's Pansy Parkinson." She states as I grip the book "And you're Draco Malfoy."

 "So?" I ask, walking towards the table "What do you want?"

 "I know you're close with Potty." she states, leaning against my table "What would happen if they find out their new friend would betray them?"

 "But I wouldn't." I state, as I open the book.

 "Geez, what are you? A Hufflepuff?" She asks, but I don't really listen, until she continues "What if..." she moves closer to me and leans against the corner, which pushes her skirt up a little "We kept it a secret? You give me their weak points and you get to let me ride that Viking cock of yours."

 I stare up at her in amusement, before chuckling "Oh honey, you really shouldn't hand that stretched out pussy around like it's a prize."

 Her face drops and she stares at me in disbelief, before hissing "So what? You're into smart bitches! Like that mudblood, Granger! I'm the smartest Slytherin!"

 With I sigh, I stand up and grip her under thigh, deciding to play her game. She stares up at me as I slam her into the nearest bookshelf. As she gives a weak whimper, I sneer, before dropping her on her arse. While she tries to unbuckle my pants, I push her back, before bowing to meet her eye "You've been barking up the wrong tree." I sneer "You could never raise my, what did you say?" I fakely ask "Oh yes, 'Viking cock'... so don't even try."

 "So what?" she asks, staring up at me, pathetically "You with that Granger or something?"

 "Not Granger." I sigh, before standing up straight and sneering, cockily, down at her "But, if you call Hermione a mudblood again, I won't hesitate to slam that snotty face of yours into a book, so your ignorant arse might learn that a muggle-born is no less a wizard than any pureblood."

 "Race trader!" she hisses.

 After I pull her up by the collar, I slam her into the shelf and she whimpers "I want you out of my sight." I whisper, calmly, before dropping her on her arse "Dumb bitch." I whisper under my breath, before turning around and hearing her scamper off.

 I stop dead in my tracts when I find Harry and Hermione staring in disbelief "How long have you two been standing there?" I ask.

 "Since 'What if we kept it a secret? You give me their weak points and you get to let me ride that Viking cock of yours.'" Harry grits his teeth and stares at my chest.

 "Well, I didn't take her offer, now did I?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest "Just had to show her what a bloody lunatic she is."

 "She tried to get in your pants!" Hermione laughs in disbelief, shaking her head "She thought you'd date me!"

 "Don't get me wrong, Hermione." I start, stepping towards her "If you had a penis, I might have been into you." with that, I bow to her and turn to Harry "And what did you think of the exchange?"

 He looks at me a second, before smiling "Your boyfriend is a very lucky lad."

 "Wait, who's your boyfriend?" Hermione asks and I return to my book "Are you going to ask him to the Yule Ball?"

 "Yeah." Harry steps in and sits beside me "Are you?"

 "I don't know..." I grumble as a blush creeps across my face "Nervous, I guess... don't know if he'd want to out himself."

 Harry sighs and pats my back "I'm sure he'd love to go to the Ball with you." he smiles weakly.

 "Yeah?" I ask and he chuckles.

 "Yeah."