Chapter 19

At the end of teatime, Lucius checks his watch and sighs "I'm sorry, I have to go to the ministry to speak to the minister." he snaps his fingers and the table, and it's contents, are gone "Tea tomorrow? Same time?" He asks as he stands.

 "Why not?" I shrug as I stand with him, only to hear a splash in the laboratory "Did you hear that?" I ask and he nods.

 In an instant, I pull my wand and start towards the laboratory door, Lucius on my heels. When I swing it open, I'm met with a naked Viktor "Shut the freaking door!"

 As he wraps himself in a towel, I frown "Bloody hell have you been doing in here for the past hour?"

 "Blimy, what time is it?" he asks, pulling on his pants.

 Lucius shows me his watch and I clear my throat "Half past four."

 "Guess I fell asleep in the bath." Viktor concludes after pulling on his shirt. He stops dead in his tracks "When did Harry get here?" Then he looks to Lucius in confusion "What are you doing here?" he asks, a wicked glare in his eyes.

 "Visiting my son." Lucius glares back, before turning to me "Half past three?" he asks and I nod "Goodbye, Draco."

 "Goodbye, Lucius." I give a weak smile and he disappears through the floo tube.

 "What was that?" Krum asks.

 "I'll explain later."

~

 Later on that night, the school heard of my assault. Due to the fighting between Slytherin and Gryffindor, lessons have been cancelled until after the second task. The next day, after lunch, Krum, Ron, and Hermione went to the library.

 I, however, did not.

 "Draco, what are you doing?" Harry whispers as I start to rub my hands over his chest. I hum and sit up.

 "What would happen, if I tempt you?" I ask and he gives me a confused look "Guess I'll just have to find out. Now, if you please, take off your shirt?" as he does so, I close the curtains.

 When he's topless, I crawl on top of him and start attacking his lips, just enough to get him to reach.

 As I move down to his neck, he tries to grip my hips. With a smirk, I pull his hands from my hips and push them over his head. Despite the flashback, I smirk down at him "Keep those up there for me, will yah?"

 He nods with a spark of lust in his eyes. Perfect.

*heavy dirty smut for the rest of the chapter*

 As I bite down on his shoulder, he moans out and pushes his hips up to grind again my thigh. With a chuckle, I look at his enlarged pants.

 After looking at his lustful, closed-eyes, face, I continue down his chest. My silver tounge traces around his nipple and suckle on it.

 "Draco!" he moans out, before gripping the headboard.

 When I get to his waist, he bucks his hips as I bite down on his hip. I smirk as the mark forms. After which, I suck and lick the bruise.

 But, as I start to unbutton his pants, he sits up straight "Nope, we're not starting with that." I look up at him bewilderment "I'm not going to let you damage your psyche, even more, so you can try to pleasure me." With a failed attempt to hold back a laugh from me, he frowns "What?"

 "This isn't for you." I smirk, before sitting on his thigh so he can feel my erection "It's for me." I whisper against his lips, before biting his lip "I want you."

 The lustful look reappears in his eyes and I push him back to lay flat. His hands grip my waist and I slam them above his head "You'll just have to wait your turn."

 He hums and wiggles to help me with his pants.

 Once his pants are off, he sighs in relief and my erection throbs at the sight of his.

 But, I pace myself.

 As I go back to licking the bite marks, I find it hard to control myself.

 When I travel to his thighs, he sighs "Draco, you tease too much, you know that?"

 "Don't get snappy!" I hiss as I nip at his inner thigh "You'll be controlling me in a minute. I promise."

 He hums and I bite down on his thigh. As he bucks, I push his hips to the bed.

 When I move to his erection, I suck at his base. With a lick up his shaft and a run around his head, I lick my lips "Baby oil?"

 He scrambles over to the nightstand and pulls back with baby oil. Oddly enough, this was in a care package from a Durmstang boy. Guess he thought he'd use it on me. He thought wrong.

 As I sit on my ankles, I open the bottle and squirt some in my hand. While I start working it into my entrance, Harry tries to pull off my pants, which rests halfway down my thigh.

 After I kick him back, I lean my head on the bed and continue to stretch myself out. As I skirt across my prostate, I moan out and stare up at him.

 "Fuck me." I whisper and I can see his eyes dialate from here "You're in control." I whisper, before turning and facing my bum to him.

 When I feel him behind me, my pants are thrown off and I fall forward. I push myself back up, instantly and Harry chuckles.

 A pair of lips press against my thigh and works up my back, before gripping my waist and whispering in my ear "Are you ready?"

 I nod as I feel his tip at my entrance. While he pushes into me, I try to relax by clinching my jaw "Draco?" he whispers as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

 After I get used to his size, I breath heavily and nod "I'm good."

 "Are you sure?" he whispers, gripping me around the waist.

 "I'm sure." I state, and he starts to move.

~

 I stare at him in the emerald air. He messes with my hair "Oh Harry!" he jokes "Harder! Faster!"

 He stops when I grip his bollocks "You loved it." I glare, before letting his testicles go "I was screaming your name."

 "I did love it." he admits, before craning his head to give me a kiss.

 As the clock chimes three, I sigh "We need to take a bath. Lucius will be here in half an hour." As I start to get up, my shoulder starts twitching and I curse under my breath "Will you drawl me a bath?"

 He disappears into the laboratory and I try to get the feeling back into my arm. Five minutes later, he walks out freshly showered "Your bath is ready."