Chapter 9

He kisses my shoulder and chuckles "That left a bruise." he had bit my shoulder while he was riding out his high.

 "You're an arse." I joke, before I crawl out of bed and stumble towards the laboratory "Shite!" I hiss as I grip the doorframe. When I turn back to him, he looks at me in worry "I'll be fine." I reassure, before groaning "Just gotta hide the soreness for the time being."

 When I get back from the bathroom, he's dressed "Listen, if Krum has been eating this whole time and he saw we weren't in the library, he'll be coming here, right?" I nod and he continues "Library at 8pm?"

 "Yeah." I smile and stumble towards him to give him a kiss him goodbye.

 Once he's gone, I pull on my boxers and slide under the covers. I'm asleep within seconds.

~

 "Merlin, what's that smell?" Viktor screams and I jump out of my deep sleep "Draco, please tell me you're not naked under there?"

 I roll my eyes and sling my feet around to touch the ground "I just had sex." I yawn and check the time. 7pm.

 "With who?" Krum asks as I start to dress myself with a little difficulty "Who gave you that hickey? Or that bite mark?"

 "You wouldn't know him." I lie as I button up my turtle neck "Can you see it?"

 "No, but-"

 "Ready for dinner?" I ask, and before I can answer, I start towards the door. Leaving him and his questions behind.

 Never the less, he passes me in the hallway "Why are you walking so slow?"

 "Viktor?" I ask and he moves closer to my, only to be used as a support system "I just got a cock up the arse. I have the right to be walking like a tortious."

 He rolls his eyes and practically carries me to The Great Hall. Once we reach the entrance, he stands me up and sighs "We're going to walk slowly, so nobody knows you're fucked up."

 Through the walk to the Durmstang table, I look over to find Harry occasionally looks my way. The way he smiles, I know he knows I'm finding it hard to walk.

 When I finally sit down, he mouths "Are you okay?" I give a thumbs up and he months "Got that back blown out." I roll my eyes at him and he mouths "Watch it, I might have to be harder next time." I shake my head at that, before returning to the conversation Viktor started.

~

 At 8, we leave and head towards the library. It takes us twenty minutes to walk a distance of ten minutes.

 When we get there, Harry and Hermione are already at our table. When I sit down, Harry hands me Hogwarts: A History. Hermione gives me an odd look "What happened to you?"

 "Draco had sex." Viktor sighs "By the looks of it, it was rough."

 "No." I sigh, openings to the page I stopped at "More like..." I think for a second, before continuing "It was soft. Gentle."

 "How gentle could it be, with the bite mark and all?" Viktor asks and I blush red.

 "Well..." I scratch my forehead and smirk "I popped a cherry tonight." Viktor gives a punch to my arm and I continue "So, you know what it's like."

 "What's it like?" Harry asks, gripping my thigh under the table.

 "Well..." I clear my throat and shift in my seat "Virgins are awkward the first time. They often believe that they're going to hurt me. They're gentle and hesitant." I explain "So every little pained sound or face I make, they stop and ask if they should stop." I chuckle "It's sweet really."

 "Then why are you walking like a broken dog?" Hermione asks, looking up from her book.

 I suck in a shakey breath "Size of a freaking elegant." I gulp down they drowl forming in my mouth and blush.

 "You're exaggerating." Hermione sighs and I argue with her "I don't think it's possible to be that big."

 All three of us look at her and give her a look of "Then you've clearly never got good dick."

 "Well, I'd say size doesn't matter... but I just got sodomized with the biggest penis I've ever seen." I scoff.

 "How big was it, really?" Krum asks, skepticism written on his face "Length then girth."

 I chuckle, thinking for a moment, before continuing "At least, thirty-one centimeters in length, ten centimeters in girth."

 Their eyes bulge and Viktor sighs "And what was the smallest you've seen?"

 I chuckle "About ten by five."

 "Who, the fuck, was that?" Harry asks as Viktor laughs in his seat.

 I point over my shoulder at Krum "Don't you think he's compensating for something?" 8 ask with a straight face.

 Viktor's face drops and he goes straight faced "That's not funny." he states and I shrug "Stop lying, Draco. I'm not that small."

 "Sure you're not." I smirk and he stares at me in hatred "Okay, fine. You're not that small." I admit, before I sneer "You're smaller."

 "You little shite." Krum growls.

~

 "Harry?" I ask and he hums in recognition "Harry, are you awake?"

 "I am now." He jokes as he presses closer to me in my tiny bed "What's happening, Draco?" he kisses the fresh hickey on my back.

 "My mum." I sigh, before flipping to face him "I guess I want to tell you about her." I whisper in my darkness of the room.

 Krum fell asleep about two hours ago, so I snuck Harry in and cast a privacy spell around the bed, before closing the curtains.

 "She was the only family member I could count on." I give a weak smile, before continuing "Until Lucius killed her."

 He reaches outside of the curtain and pulls his wand back in "Lumos." Light spreads out of his wand and lights the bedding. His face expresses anger "Lucius killed your mum?"

 With a nod, I continue "Used the curse." I look away and sigh "He used all of them."

 "He used them on you too, didn't he?" I nod and he sighs "That's how you knew about the effects of the curses."

 "He only used the Imperius and the Crusiartus Curse on me." My voice wavers as tears threaten to slip from my eyes.

 "What did he force you to do?" he whispers, before continuing "Under The Imperius Curse, what did he force you to do?"

 A single tear slips down my cheek, before I whisper "He made me torture our house elves."