A Dream I Will Always Rember

I walk down the long black dark hallway. A door stands dark and tall at the end of the hall. I open the door. It's hot and heavy. All I see is fire. Hell. It's hell. I keep walking. Flames engulf the area.

"Hello?" Fear swallows my voice whole. Looking around I see no one.

"What is this? Where am I? Why am I here?"

"My Child. It's been too long. Come to me." The man's voice is all too familiar as it triggers a sickness in my stomach.

"Hello? Dad? Let's get this straight. I'm not your damn child." I keep walking. The heat adds to the fiery anger. The anger fades almost as fast as it ignited. Fear takes over as a man with glowing red eyes meets me face to face. The Devil.

"Angelica. I've waited for you." I scream as he reaches out to me. His hand burns into my arm. I scream out more.

I sit up in bed screaming. I look around and see my room. I'm sweating and my sheets are wet. My mom runs in.

"Are you ok?!" I cover up my arm.

"Ya. I'm fine. Sorry, I scared you. It was just a nightmare." She nods and closes the door. I get up as she closes the door. I run to my bathroom and look in the mirror. My face is hot and red. I travel my eyes down to my arm. A red handprint curls around it.

"It wasn't a dream." I rub my eyes and swallow. My throat is dry and feels like it's on fire. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and grab some water. I head to the downstairs bathroom to put my hair in a ponytail. I look in the mirror and see my eyes glowing red. I scream and close the door.

"What the hell! What's wrong with me!" I blink and my eyes go back to the blue-grey color that they are. I blink again staring at my eyes in the mirror. Was I daydreaming? I shake my head and begin to put my hair up and head back to my room. I shut the door and turn to my bed. A red rose lays on the bed. I stop cold in my tracks.

"Whoever you are... I suggest you leave this house before something bad happens to you." I turn back to the bed and the rose is gone. I shake my head. I run my hands over my face.

"Where...what the hell!" I rub the back of my neck and look at the clock. 3:30 am.

"I only have like 2 hours to sleep. Ugh." Am I really worried about school? No.

All the red. It's hot. To hot. Fire. Fire is catching.

Sleep floods over me again. Two more hours. Let's hope its not hell.