I Can Feel It

It's been two months. Me and Jimin have been great but now nearing the end of March I can feel it. The darkness creeping through me waiting for the full moon on my birthday to burst out of me. Jimin was acting cold towards me. He would only talk to Mia. I was hurt and angry. We went to lunch. I sat with my friends and he sat with us. I seen him slip out.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom. Brb." We nodded. Isabella gave me a questioning look.

"I'm fine."

"Uh oh." She stares at the doors.

"What?" I turn.

"Angelica...don't do anything stupid." To late. She was clinging to him like there was no tomorrow and for her there wasn't going to be.

"Hey Mia."

"Shit."

"You messed with the wrong one honey." Jimin moved out of Mia's grasp. I grabbed her by her hair and walked out. I went to an empty classroom Jimin following close behind. I throw her against the chalkboard. Jimin walks in and locks the door. I walk over to her and lift her up.

"Please. I'm sorry. I can't help that I'm in love with him. And he loves me." I punch her. Tears now falling from my cheeks. I squat to her level. I lift up her chin.

"And I thought you were my friend." She looked away at Jimin with a pleading look.

"Next time you want to hurt me remember this." I felt my eyes change color.

" I felt my eyes change color

She looked horrified. I smirked.

"Now leave. Before I hurt you." She gets up and runs out. Before she does she stops. Turns to Jimin.

"I will never stop loving you."

"Ya but you will stop talking." Magic shot through me and my hands sealing her lips. Only I can open them again. As soon as the door shut I turned to him. Tears streamed down my cheeks. He walked to me. I stepped back.

"Angel. I'm..."

"Sorry. Your sorry right? God I can't believe I let you into my life. You know yes I can feel that I am turning into a dark bitch but I love you. For a month you have left me out in the cold. For what? For my best friend? Does she even know how to make you laugh for real? Does she know that when you cry you nibble your bottom lip? Does she know how to make you smile? Because if she does congrats you love her. But if she doesn't then was she just a game? Am I a game?"

"No. Angelica I love you."

"How many times did you tell Mia that you loved her?! Huh?!" He looked away.

"Oh my god." I start to ball. My heart braking. My soul shattering. My everything crumbling to pieces. I start to back up towards the door. He runs to me.

"Angelica wait!" He grabs my wrist.

"Don't touch me!" He starts to cry now to. I turn my back on the guy that I love because he has already slipped away.

"Besides my mom...you were my last piece of hope holding me to the light. Now...who knows where I'll go." I turn and look him dead in the eyes.

"But what do you care. You probably never loved me anyways." I see his heartbreak which makes me urge to hug him and kiss him and tell him that everything will be ok. But I fight it. He has hurt me. I turn and run out. As I am walking to my car I run into something. Or should I say someone.

"I'm sorry." I sniffle.

"I wasn't paying..."

"Attention?"

"Ya sorry."

"Where is Jimin?"

"Don't know don't care."

"Are you ok?"

"Ya Payton I'm fine." He looks at me. I didn't realize the others behind him. All Jimin's friends. Payton, Lazarus, Falcon, Finn, Quinton, and Damon.

"Ok then." They start to walk away all of them looking down at me.

"I seen what happened. It's ok to be sad. Just don't bottle it up. If you need someone to let it out to call me."

"Thank you Damon." He hands me a piece of paper with a number on it. He winks and walks away. I shove the paper in my pocket and grab my keys. My phone ring. Caller ID unknown. I pick up.

"Hello?"

"Angelica Hellsgate? Leader of Hells Fires gang?"

"Depends on who's asking."

"I'm Constantine's father. You can call me Mr. Bailey. See you soon." With that he hung up. I got in my car and checked my eyes. Red and puffy. I put the mirror up and heard a familiar click.

"So your the one everyone is talking about. I'm Reese Mr. Bailey's daughter and Constantine's younger sister. Now only child thanks to you. Do as I say and I won't have my guy kill yours."

"What guy?"

"Well your guy is Jimin. Mine is Payton. Such a sweetie." Jimin's best friend. Although Jimin hurt me I don't want to see him hurt I still love him.

"Start the car and drive."

"Where are we going?"

"To the place where you will spend the rest of your days." I stiffen. She sighs and dials something on her phone. Out the school door I see Jimin and Payton. Payton pulls out a knife. Before anything can happen I start the car. Reese laughs.

"Drive." I connect to Jimin's head.

"Jimin I am being kidnapped. I have no clue where I am going when I know I will notify you. I am being taken by Constantine's family. Payton is dangerous. Stay away from him he might kill you. You might not believe me after what just happened but Jimin...I love you." I look at my rear view mirror and see him nod and mouth I will find you. A tear falls.

"No need to get sad baby." She presses the gun more into my head.

"Jimin's a playboy. He never really loved you." I look straight ahead and drive. Her voice plays over in my head as does the image of Mia and Jimin. I accelerate and grip the wheel harder. My face is straight and emotionless. At this point I don't care what happens as long as he and my family are safe.