Meeting My New "Hell" School And The Lovely People In It.

The ring of a doorbell rings through my head. No, nope, just my alarm. I groan rolling over to search for my phone. After a couple of minutes of patting around like a blind man I find it. I grab it and look at the screen.

Hair is another thing I have to deal with on this bright morning. It's not like I'm going to be at this school all day but I probably will walk around a bit. So I decide to just leave my hair down. I look in the mirror and see my brown curls cascading down my back into black. I grab my glasses and beanie and put them on. I sigh as I am not satisfied with my look. I decide to put on some mascara, highlight, blush, and a beige just for the hell of it. Nothing over the top.

"Angelica! We got to go sweetheart!"

"Coming!" I look in the mirror one last time. I grab my phone and bag. We get outside and mom starts walking to her car.

"Can we take mine?"

"I thought you didn't like to flash it around?"

"It's whatever. I love my car. I worked hard for it and if someone wants to call me a spoiled brat for having it then oh well."

"Woah! Nice car! Is it yours?" I nod with a small smile on my face.

"Mind if I take a picture?"

"Go ahead." He snaps a picture and turns back to me. He sticks out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Axel Phoenix. You must be new." I stick my hand out and meet his.

"Angelica Hellsgate. Nice to meet you." Axel raises a brow.

"Hellsgate?"

I nod.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing. That is just a badass last name. Oh sorry for my french ma'am" My mom smiles and waves it off.

"It's ok. You should hear what comes out of this one's mouth sometimes." I blush as she checks me. A bell rang.

"Shit! I'm late. I have to go. I hope to see you soon Angelica Hellsgate." With a wink and a smirk, he ran to the school. I smiled to myself. 'Did I just make my first friend?'  I thought to myself.

"He was kind of cute." I roll my eyes and start walking to the building.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" She giggles. We walk in the office and I see two ladies at desks behind one big desk. We walk up to it.

"Welcome to Orient Heights High. How may I help you, beautiful ladies?"

"Hi. Yes, I would like to..."

Her voice fades out as I start to zone out. I see a paper shoved in my face. A schedule.

"Angelica Hellsgate is a lovely name by the way. It has some edge to it. I'm Mrs.Zane by the way. You can always ask me or Miss Zeke for help. Your principle is Mr.Blaze. He usually shows the new students around but he is at an important meeting so..."

"I can go by myself. I'll be fine. I won't disturb anyone."

"Wonderful. I will call the free period teacher who sits with the kids with free periods and have her send down a few people to help you. Mrs. Hellsgate..." Mom cuts her off.

"Actually it's Miss Jax."

"Ah. Ms. Jax. Follow me this way and the Vice-principal Ms. Zander will talk to you about a few things. Ms. Zeke? Can you call Mr. Ajax and have him send down two people to help our new student." The other lady nods her head. She is skinny with big blonde hair. She had on red glasses that matched her red lips and nails. She was small. Mrs.Zane was a heavier set women with brown hair who apparently still believed in a lady can't wear to much blue eye shadow. Waiting for the helper students to come I sit down in a chair and look at my schedule.

Student: Angelica Hellsgate DOB: 4/8/02 Locker number: 102 Combination: 93-84-75

Period one: English  Teacher: Mrs.Maddox

Period two: Physics Teacher: Mr.Nixon

Period three: PE/Health  Teacher: Mrs.Jett

Period four: Free Teacher: Mr.Mekhi

Lunch

Period five: Band Teacher: Mrs.Orion

Period six: Choir Teacher: Mr.Kace and Mrs.Gunner

Ms.Zeke: "Ah. Boys. You have arrived. Angelica Hellsgate meet Jimin Park and Slate Solomon." I stand up and look at the boys. The boy called Slate holds out his hand.

"Hi, Angelica. Nice to meet you. Welcome to our school."

I shake his hand. Smiling, I look over at the other boy. He is looking me up and down clearly not caring who sees. He bites his lip slightly. My stomach twists while my cheeks heat up.

"Jimin. Park Jimin." He winks at me making me blush harder. He has brown eyes. And blonde hair. He is wearing a white tee-shirt and black pants with a pair of brown Tims on. I straighten up looking at him trying to be strong.

"Angelica Hellsgate."

"Awesome name!" I turn my head to Slate. He has brown hair with chunky glasses like mine he has a shirt with a crazy pattern on it and black shorts with black suspenders. He has on black converse. I smile at him sweetly.

"Thanks." Jimin nods. Slate smiles. I look back at Jimin he is still eyeing me. I lick my bottom lip and nibble on it as a nervous habit. He smirks.

"Shall we find your locker first." I look at Slate.

"Sure." Slate walks out first then me then Jimin. I feel Jimin get closer to my back. I have my hands behind me in my pockets. I feel a cold but strong hand grip one of mine. I turn to face him. He holds up a finger to his lips indicating me to be quiet about it. I part my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I want to push him away but I also don't want to cause a scene. I turn back around and he takes my hand completely out of my pocket and intertwined his fingers with mine. I hear him whisper only loud enough for me to hear.

"As long as your here and I'm alive I will protect you. There's something about you Hellsgate." I can't help smiling like an idiot. Slate turns and smiles at me. His eyes darken falling on Jimin. I feel his grip tighten. This is going to be a long day.