Sleeping Beauty

Angelica's POV
Before anyone can catch a breath both Noah and the girl fall into a trance. A trance that only my father can put on them.

"My sweet Lillian and Noah. Do your jobs. Kill them for me please." He points at me and Jimin. I push Jimin behind me.

"Angelica! What are you doing huh?! That's our family!"

"I'm protecting you! Now shut up!" I force a shield around my family.

"Yes sir." Noah's face turns from his sweet self into a different person. He pulls out a red gun similar to mine.

"Yes sir." The girl locks eyes with me. She pulls out what looks like about the same exact gun. I hold onto Jimin behind me tightly. The ring of bullets pierce the air. They stop and hit the shield. I grunt. Even though this shield protects us I can feel every hit.

"Noah! Please! I'm your little sister!" He stops his eyes in a glaze.

"Sis?"

"It's me! Please...Stop this."

"I can't until he is dead." He looks at Jimin. My heart shatters.

"Noah no!"

"You or them sweet heart."

"My life for all of theirs?"

"Angel don't."

"You have my word." I look at Jimin behind me.

"No."

"It will be ok." I smile softly at him. I kiss him gently with much love. A single tear rolls down my face as I pull away. I take in his features for the last time. I look at the ones I love. I go to walk out of the shield. A hand attaches to my arm gently.

"You can't leave me!"

"But I can't lose you! As long as you're alive I will always be fine. I'm always here!" I grab his hand and place it on my beating heart I place mine gently on his.

"And your always here."

"But I love you! You can't... you can't leave me."

"I love you to." I pull away slowly and walk out of the shield. Charlotte puts one up.

"Then kill me." I hear Jimin's cries and as I suspect Lillian's gaze on me falls soft.

"You really love him don't you?" I turn to Jimin.

"With all my heart. With every ounce of light. With every ounce of dark. I love him." Lillian puts down the gun. She kicks it over to me. She runs to Jimin. I shield her the whole way.

"Lillian get back here."

"She's not yours to screw with anymore dad." She turns with a dark gaze.

"Screw you. He's my brother. I love him with all my heart." She slips to him grabbing him off the floor and holds his hand. She tries to comfort him. I can tell it doesn't work. Noah looks at me.

"Son kill her!" My eyes widen.

"Son? Noah isn't your son. His dad died before he was born." Noah turns to Luca.

"Don't listen to her. She's a fool."

"Noah you know he's not your real father. Don't let him trick you. I'm your sister. That is your mom. That... that is not your dad and you know it."

"I believe you." He puts the gun down and kicks it to me. He starts to run to mom. He gets in the shield protected. I turn and smile. Then I hear it. The loud boom that rings through the house. The sharp pain in my left shoulder.

"No!" Lillian holds him back. Hawk and Noah hold back mom. I staggered in my steps as I turn to face my father.

"You... you shot me?!" He smiles. Anger boils in me. Eyes change from color to color. I touch my shoulder. I look at it. Dark red, thick, blood covers my fingers. I reach in and pull out the bullet. The wound heals up. He shoots again. I block.

"Please baby! Come into the shield!" I turn and run to the shield and I feel a pain go in my side. This time I drop to the floor.

"No! Baby please you can't leave me!" My breath heavy. My side bleeds. The pain takes over. Luca looms over me.

"Your turn pretty boy." With every ounce of energy I have left. I scream in pain. In anger. In sadness. Out of love. Fire shoots out of my hands. Luca catches on fire and backs up in pain as I keep it going. He screams for me to stop. His human form melts away. His demonic red face comes into view.

"I said STOP!" He grabs me by the throat.

"GO TO HELL!" The floor opens up and hell shines through. He drops me to the floor. Luca stumbles and falls. My body relaxes but soon I feel the pain. I turn my head to the man I love as everyone runs to me.

"No baby no! Stay with me Angel! I need you." A tear drops from his face as does some from mine. My words are shaky. My breath heavy. Eyes blurry from tears. I feel the real pain of heartbreak as it sets in that this will be the last time I lay eyes on the man I love. I reach for his face with one hand. I cup his face.

"Take care...of the family...I...love you." I start to feel weak as a sheet of black clouds my vision.

"No. Baby stay with me. I love you to much! Stay! Don't leave!" Black sweeps over me.

"Jimin she's gone." But I wasn't. As the black was there I could hear them. As the death was there I didn't let it take me. I knew I was supposed to be dead but I wasn't.

"No. Something is off." I feel a pulse over my body. I feel Jimin's hand holding mine as my hand is wet from his tears. He kisses my hand. I'm screaming his name but no sound is coming out.

"She'll be fine. She was wearing her grandmas ring." Everyone looks confused.

"There's a spell on the necklace and ring that brings the person who is wearing them back to life from a supernatural death. She'll be fine." I can hear the happiness in his voice.

"Come home to me soon baby." I feel like I'm being lifted. I feel the soft cushion of the couch. Jimin sits on the foot rest holding my hand.

"How long?"

"A few days." I can feel his body move as he nods. He strokes my hair. I feel his hot breath on my ear. This would usually send goosebumps all over my body. He whispers softly to me.

"I don't know if you can hear me baby but listen to me. You can't leave me now. You have to stay. I haven't had the pleasure of putting a ring on that pretty finger." He taps my ring finger.

"I also haven't had the pleasure of having kids with you. You have to fight baby." The sound of his voice makes me stronger and I scream trying to channel him knowing it's probably useless.

"I'm still here babe. I'm not going anywhere." As my words float I do to. I am standing watching him. His face turns to shock.

"I can hear you." He smiles big. I smile internally. Now we wait. I watch him hold my hand. I look at the ones I love. Everyone around waiting for me to wake up.