The Tour

White walls. White floors. White lights. White lockers. Nothing like the dark and firey hell that I found myself in last night. Tags by the combination locks tell what numbers the lockers are labeled at. We get to mine and open it. I put my stuff that I need to in my locker. Slate helps while I can feel Jimin's gaze on my back starring me up and down. Jimin keeps grabbing my hand every time we walk. Classes switched and I got some dirty looks from girls. Jimin was holding my hand when I felt him start to rub the birthmark on my wrist.

"Beautiful." I turn around and stop.

"What?"

"Your birthmark is beautiful. You are beautiful. I've been trying to find a flaw and so far there are none. Angelica...I'm going to call you Angel. Only me." I am shocked. He is very straight forward.

"Whatever. I guess." We keep walking around the school. We reach my first class which is English. Slate pops his head in and asks if we can enter. He takes me up to the teachers desk. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hello. Welcome to our school! What is your name and what period do you have me?"

"I'm Angelica Hellsgate and I have your first period." She flinches at my last name.

"Hellsgate you said it was?" I nod. She has a serious look on her face.

"May I ask about your parents names?" My face turns puzzled. Jimin gets closer and tighter on my right side. I look to slate who also has a puzzled look on his face.

"Emma Jax and Luca Hellsgate." She covers her mouth at my father's name.

"Yes well I knew them both. How is your mom?"

"Well."

"Father?"

"Gone and nothing to concern yourself with." I am very blunt about him. She nods.

"Are you first born or do you have siblings?"

"First and only born. Say, why do you care so much?" She nods a little sadness crosses her face. She completely beat around my question.

"Well I will see you tomorrow." With that I scoffed but nodded. I took out my hand for her to shake. She flinched back and said...

"Germaphobic dear." Slate and Jimin's face give her a confused look.

"Maybe you shouldn't work in a school then." I push my hand back I'm confused and shocked as she shook my hand when I came in. Jimin gives her a look.

"Ah. I see you have found Mr.Park Ms.Hellsgate. I guess the strange and unusual that are against the balance of nature do attract." I give her a death stare. A low growl comes from Jimin's throat. Slate stayed at the door. As Mrs.Maddox motioned him to go wait there. I look at her and I can feel my power go through my veins. I look at her giving her a little glimpse of what I can do. My eyes turn an orangey color. She starts to move her hands to her head.

"If you know what I am then why would you provoke me." Jimin grabs my hand. We leave. Mrs.Maddox falls to her knees.

"You devil witch!" We walk out the door.

"Angelica what does that mean?"

"Shit." I grab his shoulders and put him in front of me. My eyes turn orange again.

"Forget what was said in there. Forget what you saw. You met me and we became friends." He nods and walks away.

"What the hell is going on?"

"I don't know. You tell me?"

"Your eyes."

"Says the one who growled." I walk away. He follows.

"Hellsgate it's ok I'm not scared of whatever you are. But what are you? Angel? Angelica!" I feel a strong force push me into a hallway that's empty and slammed me into the wall. I look at him. His eyes are yellow. I put my hand to his cheek.

"What are you Jimin Park?" His eyes quickly go back to his brown eyes. His breath is heavy.

"Just don't make me angry or nervous and I won't have to show you. You already make me nervous. Just... please I don't want to kill you."

"Ok. Same goes for you."

"Anything for you Angel." He takes his hands from my shoulders. I push off the wall and start to walk back to the office. We get in and my mom is just walking out. Jimin has my hand and I'm not even thinking about it.

"How was the..." She looks at Jimin.

"Dog. Why do you have my daughters hand? Angelica Hellsgate did you do magic?! Your nose is bleeding." I touch my nose Jimin turns me around and hands me a tissue.

"Here Angel."

"Angel? What do you know about her?" I frown.

"Nothing. Same with her about me witch."

"Ok stop both of you. I'm fine mom."

"Let's go." She starts walking. I look back at Jimin he smiles.

"See you tomorrow Angel."

"Bye."

I walk out of the school and back to the car.

"What did I tell you about doing magic in public?"

"One name." I start the car.

"Mrs. Maddox." Her face falls. I put the car in gear and pull out. I look in the rear view mirror as the perfect silhouette of Park Jimin fades from view. Out of sight. Out of mind. Not quite.