Am I Burning Up From Being In Hell Or Being With Him?

I dream about my father. His face lines up perfectly in my mind with the image of the devil from my dreams the other night.

"My child." His cold and desperate voice rings through my head. I then here my alarm clock and wake up in a cold sweat. My breathing is heavy and my heart is racing. I groan and slam back down. When I got home yesterday I took care of my box's and belongings. I got ready and wear something that I usually wouldn't but new school new me.

Doing my hair took forever but it's worth it.

I decide to do light makeup.

I look in the mirror actually satisfied with my look. I look at my phone screen. I see I have a text from Emily.

Emily💕

Hey bitch! Miss you terribly! Guess what?! Chris is taking me out on a date soon! Isn't that cool?! I know you're the one that told him to give me a chance so thank you love! I love and miss you! Any cute guys at your new school? Text me soon!

And one from Chris.

Chris💪

Hey Angelica. I'm missing you everyday. School is tough without my little munchkin. Anyways I am taking Em out to the park and ice cream tomorrow. How's that for a first date? Thanks for opening my eyes to how beautiful Em really is. Much love to you. Ps if any guy hurts you let me know. Text you later.

Oh how I miss them. I sigh and look at the time 7:35am.

"Shit I better get going!" I grab my book bag and shove my phone in it. I grab my car keys and run downstairs. I see a note on the counter as I run downstairs.

Angelica,

There are only eight more months until your birthday. We have to talk about some things soon. I want to tell you before your father does in the wrong way. Also stay away from that dog! Love you!

Mom.

Dog. What does that mean?I get in the car and start it. I start off to the school. It's pouring rain and dark. I look over to turn on my windshield wipers. As soon as I look up I see a figure with blue jeans a black hat and black zip up jacket. I slam on my brake skidding a bit from the wet pavement. I get out.

"What the hell are you..." I look at his face. Red puffy brown eyes, pink plump lips, soft perfect face. Park Jimin.

"Jimin? Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

"No. I'm fine. I think. I need a ride. My car stalled and now it won't start." I look in the ditch and see his car. It has a dent in the side. I decide it's better to not ask.

"Ok get in the car." He sniffs and wipes his nose. I walk over to him and cup his face making him look at me.

"It's ok. I'm here. Ok." He nods as he pulls me into a tight hug.

"Ah. Angel. Your my weak spot. You calm me." I smile a bit to myself. I brake the hug and grab his hand pulling him to my car. I open his door and he gets in. I get in and look over at him. He is shivering. I turn the heat on and grab the thick wool blanket in the back seat and hand it to him.

"I'm ok."

"Please just wrap up in it Jimin. I don't want you to have a cold."

"So you care about me?" He smirks cockily.

"I'm not a stone cold bitch."

"Your right. Your a stone cold witch." He smirks. I feel a little angered by his comment. I feel heat by my shoulders.

"Angelica your hair."

"What?" I look up in the mirror. The ends of my hair are on fire.

"What the hell?!"