Bad Move

"Shit. Jimin?!"

I crack my neck and smile at her.

"You shouldn't have done that." I hear his voice.

"Ya bad move. Go ahead love. Destroy them angel."

"Gladly."

I step back and let my power do the job I lift her to the ceiling and then drop her. She grunts. I squat down to her face.

"Never mess with a witch, angel, demon, werewolf, or vampire. Most importantly not a hybrid like me. Especially not the devil's daughter. You said you've always wanted to meet my father." I lift her again with my magic. I open the gates to hell in the floor with my free hand.

"Well your gonna meet him. In other words..." I smirk at her face that is in terror.

"Go to to Hell bitch." I release her and close the gate. I turn to Ava. I feel my eyes turn. She looks right at me.

"Forget me. Forget Olivia. And forget Jimin. Leave." She gets up and leaves with a blank face. I feel light headed and turn to am impressed Jimin. My nose starts to bleed. He runs over with a tissue.

"I got you. They have been stalking me ever since my press conference on you missing." I nod.

"Are the shorts in the back seat?"

"Yes. Spandex material. " He gulps at a thought. He takes me to the couch.

"Wait here. If I'm not back in ten minutes come get me." He walks out the door. I hear my car door open and close then the engine shut off. The door opens and he walks through holding my shorts. He holds them up. The small shorts are now beside his head.

"Wear these to school and I'll kill you." I giggle and nod. We go back to his room. I change in the bathroom. I'm in his white tee shirt and my black booty shorts. I put my hair in a more messy than cute bun. I walk back to his room. He is laying on the bed with his upper half leaning on the wall. He is on his phone I smile. I turn around and shut the door. I turn around and he is staring at me. Eyes big.

"What are you looking at?"

"How are you so beautiful. Even without makeup I can't find a flaw. Your killing me." He is in a black t shirt and gray sweatpants. I reach my hand to my burning cheeks. He smiles at me blushing which makes me blush harder. I walk over to the bed and lay down next to him. He grabs the blankets and covers us both. He shuts off the lamp and his phone. My back is to him. I feel him slide down. He presses himself to me. He wraps a hand around my waist. He intertwined his fingers with mine from the back of my hand. I smile. He sighs.

"Goodnight angel." His breathy words glide in my ear. It tickles. He kisses my neck. I feel like the sensation is heightened because of the hickeys on my neck. I grab his hand and kiss it. He snuggles his face in the back of my neck. Kissing the back of my neck once before he starts to snore. I fall asleep in no time.

Jimin's POV

I feel her roll over away from me. Then I hear her mumbling

"No! Please don't hurt me!" She starts to toss and turn. I groan a bit at the noise.

"Stop hurting me. No don't touch him! No no!" I sit up realizing that she's having a nightmare. I look over at her and roll her towards me. She punches me in the chest still yelling. I scoop her up in a hug. She starts to cry giving into my hug.

"Shhhh. Your ok."

"I'm so sorry."

"For what love?" I frown a bit as I kiss the top of her head. Her hand reaches to her heart. I can hear it pounding in her chest.