Family Feud. I Mean,...Fun.

Well maybe we didn't start as my mom rings out the biggest oh my god I have ever heard.

"HOLD UP! Jimin what did you do?! Punch my daughter on the neck?!"

"What?!" I touch my neck confused. Then I remember.

"Busted." Emily giggles. Jimin looks at me. He smiles but soon it is swept away by the slap from my mother.

"Mom chill he didn't hurt me. He did the opposite."

"Do I even want to know?!"

"It's a love bite Abigail get over it. Let's fight her one on one then the whole group. Let's start with Hawk." Charlotte volunteers him without question. Hawk pulls into the makeshift ring. His eyes change color and mine do to.

"Don't get hurt." Chris is more worried then me. I turn my gaze to him. I hear the swoosh sound and feel my eyes revert back to the orange color.

"While I had my back turned?" I blocked it of course. I sent nothing but straight fire his way and soon enough his shield wasn't strong enough. I had defeated him.

"That was three minutes. Try to go faster. Next up Abigail."

"This will be punishment enough for that little love bite." She shoots at Jimin. I block. This makes me angry I shoot and shoot she blocks it all with one swipe. I create a whip out of magic and see her go down as I catch her ankles with it. She's out.

"Two minutes. My turn. Don't hurt yourself cuz." She steps in the ring. In no time she is shooting like crazy. I'm blocking and moving. I'm shooting just as fast as she is. I see worry on her face. She stops for a moment I go to hit her but now in front of her is Jimin.

"That's not fair. Let him go."

"Take me down with him in front of me." I remember the speed I have. I get angry I let everything run through me. Emotions, strength, speed, and power. I go behind her she shoots in front same thing. She misses every time. I snatch Jimin and put him behind me. He hugs to my waist sending more electricity through me. My last hit puts her out.

"A minute thirty. Congrats Angelica. You beat Charlotte's time against your grandma." I smile brightly. Charlotte gets up and shakes my hand.

"Not only are witches going to try to stop you from claiming your self but so will werewolves and vampires. Mut...your up." Jimin smirked.

"No I could kill him."

"I'll be fine. I heal fast."

"Jimin I..." Before I knew it I was on the ground feeling like I was hit by a truck. I look up and see his smirking face and now yellow eyes. His face was scrunched a bit. He leaned in slow to kiss me. At last second I moved and he kissed the floor. I heard him groan.

"Ok let's play dirty then." My eyes flash red. I run at him. We jump catching each other in air and falling to the floor. We stand up.

"Quit being little sissys and teach each other a lesson. Jimin? Angelica broke up with you right?" He turns and nods. I can feel the pain radiate from him. My heart brakes a bit.

"Channel that. Angelica? Jimin cheated on you with your friend right? What was her name? Mia? Does he ever dream of her? I bet she pretty." My heart sinks and my blood boils at the thought of it. He turns back to me. I lock his gaze. I run at him. I pin him to the ground and look him dead in the eyes.

"Two minutes." I lean down and kiss him softly.

"I'm sorry..." Tears welled in his eyes.

"Me to." As tears fell on his cheeks I wiped them off. He sat up while I was still straddling him. He hugged me tightly and I kissed the top of his head.

"Ok my turn." Harper didn't hesitate. She ran to me quicker than light travels. She bites down into my neck.

"Ah!" She flashed me her teeth along with her black eyes. I shoved her off. She moved faster than me. I channel every amount of pain, anger and sadness that I have in me.

"Come on Angelica. You can do this Angel."

"Your delicious and I'm hungry." She lunges and I put her down. She whimpers.

"You hurt her!" I get off her. Hawk looks at Jimin. He stares at his eyes. Jimin starts to scream in pain falling to his knees. I shield him. He falls on his back hurt. I want to run to him.

"If you want to hurt someone hurt me not him!" I push back with force and I send Hawk flying. My eyes are changing rapidly. I run to Jimin.

"Babe? Babe you ok?"

"Ya. Angel look out!" I turn and see Hawk ready and Harper lunging at me. I grab Harpers throat and shoot against Hawks magic. I slowly walk to Hawk with my power against his.

"So much as lay a finger on any persons head in this house and your both dead." I release both of them. I run back to Jimin. I put his head in my lap.

"Oh no." Emily's voice is a ball of concern.

"What?" As is Chris's.

"She loves him."

"Ya and?"

"Skylar Grace and Dante Drago are transferring to their school. Dante is Angelica's first love and Skylar is Jimin's"

"We have to warn them."

"Agreed."

"Why are they coming?"

"To get revenge on Angelica and Jimin for taking their first loves. To get them back."

"I don't know if they'll be able to break them up Em. They are bonded to each other."