Shop Till You Drop

I wake up and look at the time. It's 11:00 am. I look down and there is my amazing hubby to be. He has his arms wrapped around my waist tightly. His head is on my chest. Our legs are an intertwined mess under the covers and sheet. I stroke his hair. I lean a bit and kiss his head. He moves a bit.

"Hmmm. Good morning naui aleumdaun yaghonja." His raspy morning voice sends shivers down my spin.

"When are you going to teach me Korean so I can actually understand when you say cute stuff?" I whine. He shifts his head. His chin now rests on my chest. His face is puffy from sleep. I smile slightly at his cute face my cheeks warming up. He kisses me.

"I said good morning my beautiful fiancé." I smirk.

"Oh wait! I had Emily help me with this. joh-eun achim nae salang." I say this not smoothly at all. He chuckles at my attempt. I get flustered and cover my face with a pillow. My cheeks are a deep shade of red. He lifts the pillow off my face. I pout. He kisses my neck. Then my cheeks. Forehead. Nose. Eyes. Than lips. He rolls over. I roll and lay my head on his chest.

"What are you doing today?" He closes his eyes. I draw imaginary shapes on his bare chest.

"Dress shopping." He tenses. If anything can possibly go wrong it's going to be today of all days.

"What shop?" I look up at him.

"Black Diamonds Bridal. Oh and remember we decided on charcoal grey." He face palms.

"That's where we are going to get our suits today."

"Nice planning." I smile at his flustered face. A bang at the door startles me.

"Come in!" Jimins voice fills the room. I tilt my head toward the door. Emily stumbles in. She trips over the rug and falls. I sit up on Jimins lap to make sure she's ok.

"Em? You good?"

"Ya. Get up. Get dressed. We are leaving in 30." I look at the time. She's right. I nod and she leaves. I stand up. Jimin's sheer white t shirt hangs around my shoulder loosely. I pull up my grey sweatpants that were on the floor covering my white underwear. I take a step but I am instantly pulled back to the bed. I giggle as Jimin chuckles. He straddles me pinning me to the bed. He kisses me. He kisses my mark.

"Don't go. I'm still sleepy." He pouts cutely. I poke his cheek and kiss him.

"I gotta go babe. You don't want me naked at our wedding do you?" He raises a brow and smirks.

"I wouldn't mind." I push him lightly.

"Perv." I finally stand up and walk to my closet. The bed squeaks as Jimin shifts to look at me.

 The bed squeaks as Jimin shifts to look at me