Family Reunion

Angelica's POV

It's been a week since Jimin asked me to move in. Me and my brothers moved in as did Emily and Lillian. I woke up this morning it was cold but the snow was starting to melt. A sleeping Jimin had his head on my chest. I pushed back his hair and kissed his head. He moaned and moved slightly. His eyes blinked open. He smiled at me.

"Ah. Good morning aejeong." I frown at him.

"What does that mean?" He smiles. He sits up and kisses me.

"It means love in Korean." I nod slowly.

"I'm going to get dressed and go to get the mail." I kiss him and get up. I'm in white booty shorts and a white crop top t shirt. It's hanging off my shoulder and showing my mark. I stretch and turn to look at him.

"You should get up lazy butt." He smiles.

"I will once you get ready." He lays back and smiles at me. I shake my head and walk to the closet. I frown at my cloths and wonder what I should wear today. I can't think of anything.

"I'll be back I'm going to get the girls."

"Ok. Get the boys to."

"So we are having a party in our room now?" Jimin laughs.

"I need help to. I takes a lot to look this sexy." I roll my eyes and he laughs. I walk down the hall and knock on Lillian's door first. She comes to the door. Her hair is a mess and she looks like she just woke up. She leans on her door frame.

"Well well well. Did you already get sick of my brother?" I roll my eyes and smile.

"I need your help with an outfit."

"Ok let me change I'll be to your room in a few."

"I have to grab the others so take your time."

"Will do babe." She shuts the door. I move down to Hawks door. I knock and he groans.

"Ya?"

"Jimin needs you in our room." He groans again and I move down to Emily and Noah's room. I knock and Emily opens it.

"Good morning beautiful!" She is a morning person. Noah... not so much. He wobbled over.

"Good morning. How is my Shadow hunter friend and my half demon half warlock brother?"

"What's up sis?"

"Both of you are needed in the Park bedroom. So get ready."

"Be there in a sec." I walk back to my bedroom and walk in. Jimin has his shirt off. His perfect body in full view. I close the door and lean on it. I bite my lip. His head lifts and he turns around. I blush at my actions feeling embarrassed. He slowly walks to me. He grabs my hand. He looks deep in my eyes. I blush more and turn my head. He smiles and pulls it back to look at his.

"I'm all yours babe. You don't have to be embarrassed." I nod. He smiles again then kisses me. He pulls back then cutely kisses my nose. I giggle. A knock on the door makes me jump a bit into his arms.

"Your so cute." He puts his arm across my chest and I grab it with my hands. I kiss his arm gently as he opens the door. Lillian stands in front.

"The gangs all here love birds. Now let's go! Get ready so we can go do something." I laugh and grab Emily and Lillian's hands and walk to my closet. Jimin and the boys talk a bit.

"Ok. Cute but comfortable." Lillian starts looking.

"Simple but sexy." Emily looks at the opposite side.
She winks at me and I giggle. Emily pulls out my pink adidas with a pink jacket. Lillian pulls a white tee and blue ripped jeans.