Meet My Enemy

Today marks the seventh of April. My body feels strange. It hurts and my powers feel all over the place. Charlotte said welcome to the day before the claim. We set up for the party that is about to happen tonight thanks to Charlotte. Jimin and I are laying on the couch resting. He still isn't over what happened yesterday. He is healing quit slow. It worries me but as of now everything does. I hear a knock on the door. I have little to no energy and no thought of getting up.

"Chris or Em can you get that?"

"I got it." Chris walks to the door. I hear the door squeak open.

"May I...you." His voice changes quickly. I feel the mood in the house change as does Jimin. He tightens his grip around me in a protective manner.

"Hello Chris. Where is my little devil?" The voice all to familiar sends shivers down my spin and sends me deeper into Jimin's grip.

"She is far from the devil." I stand up with anger pumping through me. I have to be careful. Charlotte said that my power is sensitive today. Which means my eyes can change color and I won't feel it. Jimin stands up to. He puts a hand around my waist getting ready to hold me if needed.

"Ah my devil. How beautiful you have gotten." His face goes serious. He tries to compel me. I am far from his devil.

"Come to me love." He holds out his hand. I take a step forward.

"Never."

"Who are you to call her a devil?"

"Jimin. He's a witch and a wolf. Please don't be stupid."

"Chris. I see you didn't get the spot that I held in her heart. Her love still is for me. Her heart pounds harder for me than it ever will for you mut." Emily walks cooly to Chris's side. I growl in anger.

"That pounding is the sound of me beating you over and over again till you no longer exist." I'm angry. My blood boils at the sight of his face. He is closer to the devil than I am. At the age of 15 I had been with this guy for a year. He found out that I had more power then him so he tried to take it. His biggest power is to be able to soak up the power of those he touches.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Dante Drago. The last of the Drago line. Heir to the thrown at Drago castle. That there is the queen." My blood boils Jimin's grip tightens on my waist. I look at him deeply.

"Your Queen? More like you are my bitch."

"You can leave. Now."

"Not without her." He points at me. I scoff at him.

"Do you remember the feeling that I gave you? Do you remember the love?" He steps to me grabbing my hand trying to Siphon my power from me. I push him. He reaches his hand out shooting his power at me. It hits. I feel a lot of pain in my head and core. I fall to my knees.

"Enough!" Jimin drops to my level. He stops. Jimin grabs my face and looks me in my eyes. Burning red like the flames of my hair.

"Hey. Are you ok? Angel?" I nod my head. I hold my chest and stomach. I feel pain and anger. He kisses my forehead. Jimin stands getting in a fighting stance. I stand up and get in one to.

"I got this Angel." I'm sure he does but he's not strong enough. He runs at him. Dante is far from stronger than me but he is stronger than Jimin. Dante let's his magic fly grabbing Jimin by the throat.

"Enough!" I shoot at his hand. Jimin falls to the ground and onto his knees. I run to him and look in his eyes. Yellow and burning with rage.

"Angel?" I hum in response.