And When The Clock Strikes Twelve

Charlotte grabs me by the wrist and starts to pull. I feel a burn. I scream in pain.

"Ah!" I rub at the area burning.

"What?!"

"Her birthmark!" She rolls over my wrist. My birthmark is turning into a tattoo.

"What is happening Charlotte?!" My eyes change over and over again going crazy.

"Not only does eye color indicate who's been claimed but before the claiming the birthmark of a witch turns to a tattoo." She rolls over her arm flashing it at me from the inside of her arm.

"Same with Wolves on our 17th birthdays." Jimin pulls his shirt down revealing a moon shaped tattoo on his collar bone that I have seen many times. I nod and this time Jimin grabs my hand and we all slip out of the house.

"We have everything set up a little into the trees this way." Charlotte takes the lead. We run that way. My heart is beating really fast. It's a colder night. We reach the spot. Jimin turns me around to look at him. I shiver.

"Hey. I love you ok? Don't forget that. You got this. Here." He takes off his jacket. He holds it behind me so I can put my arms through.

"Positions guys we have five minutes left!" I get in the circle with Charlotte. Pain rushes through me. I fall to my knees.

"Ah!!"

"Ok channel me." I channel her energy and magic. I look at Jimin. He mouths those three words.

"I love you." I mouth it back to him. My wrist starts to burn more and I feel pain everywhere.

"Start preforming it! Shoot through the pain! If your weak channel your mom and brother!" I'm letting out small screams but I'm also performing the spell needed. I start to tear up.

"Charlotte. We have company."

"Everyone step in the circle now! Abigail Hawk I need you guys to bind the circle!" They do as told.
I keep preforming the spell. Voices all around me murmur.

"Come on love. Just give up. Your not this powerful."

"Dante. I'm going to need you to shut up, unless you have a death wish."

"Jimin baby just come with me." Skylar smirks. Hybrids, witches, vampires, werewolves, anything you can imagine is trying to get in the circle to take my power or kill me. Skylar goes to reach in. I scream out and grab at the moon. Power, emotions, and pain run through my veins,

"Oh my god!" Dante and everyone around are in shock. The moon comes out of the sky. I feel it the power. It rushes through me. I chuckle and lower my head to the ground.

"It's done. There's nothing you can do now. This world ain't all light and it ain't all dark. So listen, if you don't want to die leave."

"You heard her Jimin." Skylar tries to coax him. The bind has fallen. Skylar reaches in and grabs him by the arm. I let everything in me go at Skylar. She is pushed back into the dark night.

"In one minute she will be the most powerful witch, angel, devil, hybrid in all existence and when the clock strikes twelve I suggest you run for your lives." Charlotte's voice rings out. Red. All I see is red. I hear the ring of the clock in the old house abandoned in the woods. I put my head down adjusting to the new eye colors. I look up with the one gold and one grey eye. The red tint seeps into both. Before I know it I have a shield on my loved ones and I'm shooting power at everyone there that's not supposed to be. My brother, mom, and Charlotte help. After their all down I relax a bit. Jimin runs to me. I am exhausted. I fall to my knees.