In These Few Days

It sucks not being able to get up and eat, hug my family and Jimin, meet Lillian, and being able to have family time with my brothers. Noah and Hawk stand at my side all day and night. Barely sleeping at all just to make sure someone is there when I wake up. Harper left the day I got hurt. Therefore Hawk just wanders aimlessly around the house looking for something to keep him awake. Charlotte and Grey stay to support my mother who is a mess. Luca on the other hand will be gone for a while. Lillian fights with Jimin about little things. It's easy to get him riled up right now as he is hurting. I have just been wandering in spirit around the house. When Jimin gets super weak I make sure to talk to him. Watching my family hurt hurts me. In these past few days it feels like I'm back in hell. I'm ready to come back. I lay my spirit on the couch on my body and start to reconnect with my body.

Jimin's POV

I feel a presence that I haven't felt in a few days. I hear the soft beat of her heart grow stronger. Angelica. I look at her body. Color starts to slowly flow back into it. I run to her side and grab her hand. Warmth slowly creeps into her hand. I smile. I put a hand to her face. Everyone is now surrounding her.

"Come back to me." Her fingers twitch. For the first time in a few days her hand reacts to my hold. Her fingers curl around mine. Her eyes flutter open showing their beauty. I stroke her face. A tear falls from her eye as she looks around at all the red and puffy eyes. We were all losing hope. Losing hope in her and ourselves. She's the glue to our sanity. She takes in a sharp breath. I can tell she's still in pain. I look at where the bullets had entered her perfect skin. They were healed.

"Your ok." She licks her lips.

"So... how long...." Her voice was hoarse. Just like it usually is in the morning.

"You were gone for three days." A tear slips down my cheek. She reaches up and swipes it away.

"Not my question. How long till you do put a ring on my finger?" Laughter fills the room. My face turns red. I look down at her.

"Soon Love." She nods slowly. She sits up and wraps her arms around my neck. I pull her onto my lap to get a better hold on her. She breaks away and kisses me slowly and gently. I feel the love radiate from her. She stands a bit weak. I stand and she links her arm through mine. Hawk and Noah hug her tightly. Noah looks at me.

"Thank you. If you hurt her though...your dead."
I smile. I whisper back.

"Deal. But it's not my intention." Angelica comes back to my side. Her mother grabs her into a tight hug and Charlotte and Grey join it. I look around to find Lillian. She's sitting in the kitchen on a stool by the island. I wave her over but her being her she shakes her head and walks away. We've never had the best relationship but I still wish she could for once be happy for me.

"Where is Lillian? I would love to meet her." The door slams shut. Angelica jumps a bit at the sudden sound. She looks at me with an awkward half smile on her face.

"Um she stepped out. You will meet her later." She snuggles into my chest.

"Ok. I'm going to go change. I love this dress but not this much." She earns some giggles and chuckles. I sleepyliy smile at her.

"Ok." I peck her forehead softly. She walks away to her room smiling.

Angelica's POV

Boy has this dress become uncomfortable. I wonder why Lillian walked out as soon as I spoke? Does she already not like me. I did put her brother in danger. Maybe she just went to get food or something. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and search for a comfortable outfit. I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in! I'm in the back closet!" The door to the closet opens. Emily's cute face pops in.

"Hey hoe. What you doin?" I go back to my cloths.