His Place

As night fell, Jimin kept driving. Into the unknown I was pulled in deeper. The only thing keeping me afloat now was him. I was watching the world pass us by outside through the car window. I thought, in these short eight months I never thought I would find myself. He made that possible. Although there have been many troubles he is always there. From gangs to magic I know he has my back. He also owns my heart. I can feel him glance at me every once in awhile. He smiles at me often. He is not only my love but he is my soul. I finally give in and look over at him. He is staring at me. No cars on the road going nowhere he didn't care. I give him "the look" that he says I have. To me it's just me looking at the man I love. I look into the side mirror at the face I make. Now I see it. I nibble on my bottom lip with a small smirk. My eyes piercing through anything in their path. Opening my mind and heart up to him. I look at him again knowing it drives him crazy. He looks over at me and squeezes his eyes shut for a moment.

"Angelica. Sweetheart. If you want to make it there alive quit looking at me like that. Your driving me crazy. Now quit before I have to pull this car over and make you." I smirk more blushing as I say...

"In your dreams mi amor." He looks over. To my surprise he pulls the car off to the side of the road. I look at him and pout. He is millimeters away from my face. He then cups my face in his hands. He brushes his lips on mine. Across my jawline to my ear. He says in a breathy deep voice...

"We are here." Chills are sent down my spine and throughout my body. Goosebumps appear everywhere. He backs up and bites his lip.

"That feeling sucks doesn't it?" I know what he is talking about. The feeling of wanting and needing then not getting what it is you desire.

"I will never tease you like that again. That was just cruel." He chuckles. We step out of the car and the evening air hits us. It's warm. He slips off his white hoodie and reveals a thin white tee shirt. His muscles threaten the materials strength. He smiles at me, meeting me at the front end of the car.

"Close your eyes." I close them. He wraps his arm around my waist and puts a hand on my eyes. I giggle. His touch sends electricity through me.

"Ok. Open." He moves his hands and I open my eyes.

"Wow!" He smiles at me

"You like it?"

"I love it here!" The sky is colored like paint on a canvas. Black silhouettes of trees peer out before me. Millions of stars twinkle above. Smileing down on us. I breath in the warm air. Jimin wraps his arm around my waist. In this moment I am at peace.

"This was my place. I used to come here and dream about what my life would be like." I smile as I lean my head back and rest it on his shoulder.

"What did you dream it would be like?" His body moves as he chuckles, thinking of his childhood dreams.

"Nothing like this that's for damn sure." We laugh. Our two voices twisting into a beautiful melody.

"One thing was always consistent in my dreams though."