Party Poopers

After many hours of doing magic it was time for the party. My mother of course didn't come. Hawk called his new girlfriend that he has had for a couple of months. Her name was Harper. I felt weird around her but couldn't place anything. We got to the door and Jimin put my arm through his. Grey and Hawk did the same with Charlotte and Harper. We knocked on the door. A guy came.

"Aye guys. Welcome! Come on in! Party is down stairs. Have fun!"

"Can I get your name?"

"Why do you..." I looked at him with my big eyes and a pleading look. I say in the most innocent voice.

"Please?" He smiles at me.

"Yes well sweetheart my name is Hunter Morgan. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Angelica Hellsgate. These people are Park Jimin, Charlotte Jax, Grey Ridge, Hawk Hellsgate, and Harper Quinn."

"Nice to see you again Hunter."

"Long time no see Ms.Quinn. What has it been a hundred years now?"

"Oh something like that." I look at her. She winks. She makes me think they are joking but in reality I know they aren't. Who and what are they?

"Now lets go own this party." Confidence flows through my voice. They all whooped. Jimin warped an arm around my shoulders I put my arm around his waist and reached up grabbing his hand with my other arm. I was warm, safe, and happy. We reached a table after a little bit of a search. The others went off to the dance floor. Me and Jimin sat down on the sofa by the table. Everyone on the sofas were making out or at least about to. Me and Jimin just sat there in each other's arms enjoying each others company. Three boys walked in and locked eyes on their pray. Me. Jimin held me tighter.

"Who are they?"

"I don't know but this party seems off."

"I'll call Charlotte." I got out my phone before I could reach my free hand up to dial the number someone had caught my hand with theirs. I looked up Jimin was standing up already. I stood up.

"Care to dance precious?"

"Hands off." Jimins voice was filled with anger. The man showed me his pearly white teeth.

"Jimin I'll be fine." He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"If anything happens come get me if I haven't already handled the situation myself." The man stuck out his hand that he had caught mine with. I took it. His other two men were gone. Already seeking out their pray.

"What's your name you fragile being?" He pulled me closer and hard. My back cracked under the pressure. I could feel Jimin glaring at him.

"Angelica Hellsgate. I'm also known as Angelica Jax. Leader of Hellsfires gang." The man looked at me funny.

"Ah so your the powerful one."

"Name."

"Rory Rowen." He pulled me closer. My body slammed into his. I looked him in the eyes.

"I'm not a game."

"No. Your just a blood bag to me." His eyes turned black. His teeth grew. And clamped down onto my neck. I let out a whimper. He was draining me to fast that my energy was gone. I whisper...

"Jimin. I need you." Before I knew it the guy was thrown off me. I was whisked away and sat on the sofa. Someone putting pressure on my wound. Jimin races to me. My vision is blurry but behind him I can see Charlotte and Hawk performing a spell on the man. Harper walks over to us. She sniffs the air.

"He hit a main vein. Jimin give her some of your blood. It will heal her." He does so. I feel my energy comeback. I see Charlotte and Hawk struggling. I walk over to them. In my path are the other two men that came in with Rory. I hit them with magic and grab Rory off the floor.