-Ensnared-

I come to slowly, opening my eyes, I see four mystic wulves standing around me, hands over me chanting. I don't understand what they are saying but I DO hear Sable's bellowing in my head  "Alejandro FIGHT!!"  and react. In an explosion of fury I attack. Jumping up,  Sable mid phases my hands. My fingernails extend becoming 9 inched needle-sharp claws.

Now MY fun begins. Using my phased mid form clawed hand, I slash at an angle. slashing open the nearest mystic from its left eye down to its chest plate.

So deep is my slash the facial organs, throat, and chest bone are seen coming out with the gushing blood. Just as fast snarling, I spin like a top half rotating, swinging my right arm, at first keeping it closed like a fist as if to punch the next mystic. At the last minute, I fully open it extending it straight out stiffened like a sword to slice off half of the second mystics head.

With a blur of motion, I lunge at the third wulf not giving him a chance to react, But I did not have to worry. Like the previous two, he remained where he stood to terrified to move.

Grabbing him swiftly with my left clawed hand. I grip his throat, encircling it within my midformed hand. Then rip it out while simultaneously ramming my other arm deep into its chest cavity.

When I pull back my hand, I hold the mystics oozing black liquid beating heart. I stuff it into his mouth before releasing his body to the ground.

The forth wulf, seeing his comrades in seconds, killed before his eyes. Runs attempting to escape his own demise at my claws. Only to meet it impaled on one-eyes own outstretched low swinging clawed hand. It buries itself deep into his gut. For a moment a look of pure shock comes across his face as one eye snarls and speaks with deep  loathing "I despise weakness."

One eye rips open his gut like a surgeon's incision up his belly. But he does more thank just eviscerate the mystic. He forces his whole arm upwards to the still-beating heart, ripping it out of the wulfs body, holding it up into the wulf eyes before pushing him to his left, away from him.

It's guts trailing outwards to the ground from the dissection. with a growl, he says "this is the strength of a TRUE ALPHA!" sneering.

 The body thuds onto the cold cobblestone floor. The mystic wulf's face shocked at the betrayal, remains transfixed on this one eye flinching, opened mouth unable to make a sound his red life essence pours onto the cobblestone around him.

Ignoring the bodies still draining themselves onto the dirty smoke gray cobblestone floor. Instinctively I roar lunging for my captor. His putrid body reeking of decaying flesh is almost overwhelming to my nose yet, instead of being repulsed. Its odor has the opposite effect on me. I desire to kill this dead thing. In earnest I attack.

He is already dead so me ripping him apart is a plus. My eyes burn emitting silver energy in crackling wisps. Sable shares this desire. My muscles tense seething with eager deadly intent. With both clawed hands extended, I lunge closing the gap between us.

However, just as I will reach him to eviscerate him like the he meat he is. My left leg is yanked back behind me almost being ripped out of its socket stopping my trajectory. The stabbing pain from it shoots upwards, rocketing to my brain. Yanking me to an abrupt halt midair, holding me tight.

I fall straight down to the floor but in a nanosecond, spring backward away from my captor hitting a wall which stops me from going any further. With a snarl, keeping my sights fixed on one-eye. I carefully feel down-wards along my leg.

Stopping when I feel a metal clamped around my ankle. A slight shift of my foot makes a clinking sound telling me, I am shackled. The whole time I look to one-eye menacingly growling my disgust for him.

His malicious smile combined with his words and the realization of being trapped. Serve to further fuel the quickly deepening infernos, seething hatred I have developed for him.

I loathe having to speak to this piece of trash but I can at least enjoy it. I tease him "So I see the drug did nothing to you. I am going to have to kill that alchemist when I get back. it was supposed to keep you out long enough to have finished removing your dark gift." His eyes shifts momentarily looking at the dead mystics then at me again "shame,  you killed the best mystics in the country."

I held no sentiment when I glance down at the dead mystic wulves this infected killed. Briefly, with a sigh, I growl "Thanks faggot. For the extra work" than fake a sigh shrugging my shoulders "ooh well I guess I am going to have to just raise them from the dead now" kicking the one I killed

"Except this one. Coward, I so hate cowards." My eyes stare now at the queer, meeting his ferocious gaze, curled lips, and tense body poised to attack. "I will have your power weakling. It was meant to be RIGHTFULLY MINE YOU FUCKING MAN LOVER!"

Growling with mayhem out of control I Instantly realize I have said to much and quiet down. Regaining my temper under control again "I will be back child soon. It's not like you are going anywhere anyway. Hahaha" as I laugh at my last statement I head for the dungeon door, open it, step outside and lock it behind me.

Making sure I hear the lock click when it sets. After all, THIS is a prize I want to savor. I whistle as I walk away. Soon, my plans will come to fruition. Soon.