Brewing Ideas

Embracing mulatto in my arms, I look to Robert. "Thank you". Robert lifts his downward staring gaze for a moment, cracks a small smile & nods once, "you're welcome, Alpha" turning his gaze. Robert looks to Beta again never once breaking stride as he approaches him.

Ruben sends me a Wulf Speak as Alejandro enters his awaiting arms. His tone, of pure gratitude "thank you". Having reached them I nod my response as I pass going to my mate. My Randal, sharing the bathrobe with my mother-in-law looking as I approach. My Beta, I love you so much, but I WANT TO RING YOUR NECK!!" I growl. Cary heard it as she meets my gaze, and smiles a little hiding her a thumbs up from Randall, keeping it low and.

I watch as the pair approach. Mama Alpha shoots me a Wulf Speak "I am his mother Robert, So listen." Her wulf spoken rumbles with her growl and she screams slightly "LET HIM HAVE IT!" I meeting her eyes and mine glowing yellow and nod "I plan to mama".

Never one to sugarcoat her words she goes right to the point "I am holding you to it. They made up their Mate Code They are BOTH STUBBORN PENDEJITOS (suckers)."

Arriving, I take over supporting my naked mate cradling his arm across my shoulders. Relieving Cary's burdened shoulders, he looks. Although welts riddle all over his alluring cocoa brown complexion body like mini mountains. He manages a smile at me. I growl at him. He turns his sight down-wards now but says, "aww fuck not you too?" Roberts' eyes glare down. I turn mine away.

My response shows the irritation as it comes out "dumb, dumb, dumb ass move Randall AND!" my voice and tone escalate further "Before you say something slick out your mouth like always. Look at how Luna & Alpha, & mama Cary are. They are our leaders, as are you Mr. Maisonet. I, ME, YOUR MATE. EXPECT BETTER FROM YOU! Yours SUPPOSED TO GUIDE US, PROTECT US AND SUPPORT OUR ALPHA AND LUNA. Yet you behaved like a schoolgirl defending WHAT? A CODE?? This ends Randall" Adding "For the first time, I am PISSED THE FUCK OFF AT YOU!" I could tell he was about to say something and hold up one finger to him "and right now you're MY MATE NOT!! My BETA. So DON'T pulls that Card, " just in case he thought of it. Cary, walking alongside us looks at him and leans back a little and winks hard at me head nodding approvingly.

Just when I was about to protest Robert shuts me down with "AND!" instead, I did as he said. I look at them. I could tell Mama Alpha was still annoyed by how she glared stone-eyed down at me while standing on my opposite shoulder side. I go to look up at her only to see mima by her side doing the same (damn for a little wulf, SHE HEAVY HANDED!) then a portal opens and simultaneously, they both disappear thru it.

Relieved they are gone, I continue listening to my mate, looking to my Alpha and Luna at Robert's comment to do so. Well, at least DICK is off the hook with Alejandro. I think? Alejandro is tricky with his anger sometimes. He has a tendency to bring shit up. That is three years past like it was yesterday. I use my draped arm to bring my mate Robert in but he resists. He's serious

"No. Fix this Randall."

"And if I can't?"

"No Sex" Knowing he felt see how serious I meant it. My mate cannot go a DAY WITHOUT 'Freddy'

"WHAT! No pink dick Freddy?? Boy wat ya talkin about" trying to make fun and break his mood. Not working, he growls low "RANDALLLLL."

"Ok, ok, damn" I had turned my head away with a single thought. How will I fix this? Den sometin comes ta mind and I smile looking back ta my mate. His pissed off look hurts. He is my mate and never eva have I seen him like dis. But then I tell him my idea "how about?" I stop verbally talking remembering how sharp Alejandro's hearing is and go to Wulf Speak. Robert laughs smiling.

"We're wulves remember?"

" SHH, he will want ta know!" he smiles. Right on cue, Alejandro turns tilts his head forward past Alpha's chest "Don't care right now but I got you later. Don't be planning shit, Randall."

I snicker "WHO MEEEE???"  da wheels in my mind turn "now to figure out how to tell Dick (Rueben) without Alejandro Picking up. AH!! YESS!! It hits me. AHA! A note!"

A month later, I finally got da chance ta be alone with Alpha and presented my plan. But first I had to get Crimsons' promise of silence. "Alpha. I need you ta share dis wit Crimson and have him promise NOT, NOT ta BREATHE a word ta LUNA SABLE!" With a snap, Rueben quickly turns his head up from da papers he was working on when I walked into his office and said dis. With Luna, Crimsons response is, as always, deadly. Forest green illuminated eyes combined with a growl glow forth, Til he heard my proposal.

"Have You ever loved someone so much you lose yourself in them and without them it loses you yourself, Alpha?"

Alpha looks at me "Dumb ass, where are you going with this Beta?"

"Exactly! How about you marry Luna?" glinting mischief in my eyes shone as I envisioned their wedding.

"We are bonded, Randall. Remember? That means married." Leaning back in my swivel chair

"Not.... as... humans" I now combine my mischief glint with a matching sneer. Then BAM! I Realize COME ON! GODDESS THANK YOU!! For an alpha, he is soo single focused.

I got where he is going with this "But I know nothing about human marriage ceremonies?"

Snickering "what am I? CHOP LIVER? I GOT DIS!!"

I lift my left eyebrow, taking my gaze away from the computer monitor, locking them with Beta's. "YOU!!! MY WEDDING PLANNER??! SHIIIIT, Randall your skilled at driving me CRAZY but a wedding planner? I dunno. Seriously. And your right that is a human thing."

Looking at Alpha, my tone slightly insulted. I think he doubts I can do this "WHA? Ya got a problem with Dat?" looking at alpha challengingly.

I look at my Beta growling a serious toned "Ya Only got lucky once Tweety bird." Changing my tone I still mentally thinking it over. It sounds crazy as hell. Yet my Beta has a flair knack for the crazy. "Well, how? I know nothing about this?" then I smile as I continue to think it over. Hmm, it is a HUMAN ceremony. Mulatto WOULD NOT expect it! and chuckle with a grin. Continuing to replay his shocked look in my mind, turning my attention back on Randall "Humm, besides what do you know about that human tradition?" Randall plays the human wedding song walking like a bride toward me.

I smirk sashaying, taking large wedding like steps big time to plop myself into the chocolate brown Italian studded edged one seater sofa in front his desk. Voice peeking I snap my fingers sayin "WELLLLL, GLAD YA ASKED"

As beta approaches my desk, I continue my questioning. "How Would we go about this? And Alejandro can't know. The whole thing has to be a surprise." I smile entertaining myself with the image of the shock Alejandro would have in my head. I like it. "Randall I am on board, do it. Put together a budget and let's do this." The thought of surprising Alejandro with these gets me excited. I wonder how much ass I will get on our honeymoon. My cock gets hard and I have to shift in my large office swivel chair. Still, my thoughts are in my honeymoon vision.I see Mulattos legs up in the air and ohhhhh la la la la.