-Deadly Intent-

A half hour passed .......everything changed..... forever. From out of nowhere, Alejandro's mental Wulf speak slams into my head "Kojak! Am...bu....s.....h......ed..... He....l....p..."

My reaction is instantaneous. I shoot standing straight up propelling my large chocolate leather swivel chair racing backward along its wheels like a race car and face the bay doors. It bounces off as it slams with intense force against the wall in a half spiral. Simultaneously, I spun towards the bay doors and launch. Like an exploding gun fired, I launch towards the closed glass bay doors.

My head tucked within my arms, I smash thru its windows phasing midair with an exploding boom. The sound of my phase carries throughout our 1,200-mile territory as Crimson ignites explosively into a fury of roaring flames; the instant heat intensity, immediately slams against the shattered window shards causing them to melt mid-air before we land. So powerful was the bellow of my roar and into the minds of all pack members with profound baritone power reflecting my sudden and immediate emotional reaction."MATE!" The ground quakes immediately warming while as a resonating quake ripples outwards. The pack heard my howl, and react. Wulf paws from all directions are heard pounding earth heard adding to the trembling ground and growing louder.

Slamming onto the ground it scorches it black but I don't care. Taking flight towards the direction of Alejandro's scent. My paws barely connect with the ground beneath instantly ashing the foliage and life beneath them before lifting off, before I propelling forward again. Each paw print marks the earth. Revealing a trail of red and orange flamed pawprints. Faintly do I acknowledge the portal opening to my right. Estrella, Clementina & Centella appearing from it I bellow "ALEJANDRO HAS BEEN AMBUSHED!! HE WENT HUNTING AND WAS AMBUSHED!!". Automatically, they race in pursuit following my lead. Rapidly the view of our side of the river bank is before me. I do not hesitate. Leaping to the center boulder, then again to the other side without hesitation, Crimson plunges headfirst igniting it, into the underbrush. Immediately ice falls extinguishing the flames, Dina.

Arriving at the spot where Alejandro's scent is overwhelming. In a blur of motion, my inflamed nose and form are glued to the ground scenting shuffling around. I fully stop at a specific spot detecting another scent now merging with his. A reeking putrid, foul, decayed flesh scent. Death. "ONE-EYE!!!!". Crimson's Wulf Speak in my mind becomes dark with loathing knowing THEY WILL SOON KNOW TRUE DEATH FROM MY JAWS!! NEVER WILL THEY RISE AGAIN!!" With muzzles hitting the ground, everyone immediately begins sniffing around, in just seconds, a dart is recovered slightly hidden among the dead browning leaves and twigs. It has my Alejandro's blood on its tip.

Having arrived, Belie, Estrella, Beta, Delta, Centella, Clementina, Azabache, my parents, my son, the twins, Lolita and Belladonna quickly all come over to inspect and sniff the dart. Belie looks to me "Drugged". He says as more pack members are seen arriving, all agitated. Beta taking control, speaks to the arriving pack "Return to the town, inform the entire pack of what has happened. All will meet in the school assembly. We will be there shortly". They respond "yes Beta" hesitantly, they leave.

I am confused, lost in growing despair. Fighting Myself, and the ferocious struggle within to control the emotional link to our gift and its capability of causing phenomenal devastation. Crimson, fighting me to release it. An internal battle I am losing. My menacing growl emits building, dark, murderous. My lava red, yellow-orange eyes burn with ferocity. Whips lashing from them demonstrate further evidence, I succumbing to my wulf and the growing despair that is taking me. The ground steadily and rapidly heats beneath us all "Alejandro!! ALEJANDRO!!" My father attempts to console me. "Hijo (son) we will get him back" My head hung low eyes shut tight, I am close to his statement.