-Reconciliation-

Overwhelmed by my son's emotional baritone outburst as it rips throughout the packhouse. The bass bouncing from the walls. The lump in my throat evident as I am wrapping my arms around my happy son's neck. I spoke tender, soft, ashamed "I am sorry baby bear, for hurting you"

I look at Thom only now realizing finally, how profound were the effects of my actions on everyone. From my baby bears powerful arms, lifted in the air from his embrace, I mouth to Thom again "Thank You". Thom who was already smiling softly closes his eyes and silently bows his head.

 Ben sets me down and gazes excited & deeply into what was previously, unemotional dead gray eyes searching. He sees they now possess fire & joy. Those very eyes he always enjoys seeing from the time he was a cub, showing once again, they contain much life within. His father is back.

Finally, I can feel the emotional lump in my throat subsiding and finding my voice. I am able to speak. I look just as intently up into the eyes of my son seeing what I had not seen there before, joy. As I do so "yes my little baby bear, I am back. Thanks to your mate, I have found my fire again." I feel shame come over me of my actions. My son did not look himself "And you're thin baby bear."

I blush deeply under their gazing eyes. Luna, my Mate & pack focusing on me with pride. Luna comes towards me. He hugs me tightly "Thank you, for saving my son" Thru beaming eyes, he stops for a moment to take in my face. His next words said with his final embrace in my ear whispering "and me." Luna steps aside, standing in front of my naked mate. Covering him as everyone begins thanking me. Each member hugging me first, then voicing their gratitude in their own way.

Cary, who had returned thru a portal, is the first to come to me. Her voice full of soft appreciation "Thank you, for saving half of my heart. I am forever indebted to you." Her eyes brimming with happiness.

She hugs and kisses my cheek, Beta is first after Cary. His words caused Luna to focus strongly on him. Alejandro knows Beta is masking anger and knows who caused it. His thought evident in the soft features he shows "my brother forgive him."

I looked to Thom with pride speaking using Cocos' BETA powerful voice. Gone was the sass, gone was the gay flair everyone lovingly expected. He was all Beta in both voice and form. "Thank you for telling him what I would never have. For returning our Luna, for reminding my brother who he is... For this, I am forever in your debt." Leaving me speechless. I can only stare at his beta for a moment saying, then my eyes now turn down, in a whisper of an emotional humbled soft voice "Beta." He steps away from me.

Carmen comes to stand and look at me as if for the first time with immense pride. For the she-wulf normally stoic, her emotions show now. Her hug to me is long and with meaning. Then she pulls back reaching for my hands in hers.

She speaks drawing the attention of everyone present to her powerful words "This is my family, He is our core. In reminding him, you have reminded me how sometimes we forget we may need a good kick in the ass. thank you for saving our pack" she looks to Alejandro then her nephew with a wide grin adding "and the pieces of my heart."

After hugging me, Delta Carmen goes to stand with Cary. They hug each other hard and touch foreheads as she tells Cary "Sister he came back." Cary responds joyfully "Yes Hermana (sister). He has."

I look to Luna who had previously disappeared but returns with a towel seen wrapping it around my mates' torso. I look humbly admiringly at my family, eyes resting on the happiness Luna is proudly displaying. Then everyone freezes when Luna suddenly sniffs the air. Causing all present to intently focus on him. 

He bolts for the open packhouse door racing through it. Those pack members present, follow. Hot on his heels. My mate stops short, standing on the front porch of the packhouse. They stop short, seeing the cause of their Luna's impulsive dash.

I was in the middle of a board meeting discussing shipping regulations when I felt a lifting surge of will fill my body, Alejandro. The power behind his wulf spoken tone clear "I am back". Instantly I stopped the meeting.

Informing all present supes of a pack matter requiring my attention. Heading to the office glass doors, I ask one of the other executives to take over. Excusing myself my body trembles with the excitement of a cub knowing.

"Estrella. I will be with my mate." my wulf spoken request and phase having entered Reubens manhattan office. In response, she gives me access. Appearing through her portal, There I stood facing my family from the ridge overlooking the lake.

My proud Alpha stance staring, waiting for my mate. Sable reflects his own pride at what Alejandro tells me, "he accepts you crimson. He accepts you in his heart equal to me"  glowing eyes. My eyes only on my Alejandro's only on me. His one-word melodic in my ears "Crim"

My mother-in-law speaks to the pack "He heard Alejandro's wulf speak. and came to be with his mate; BOTH OF THEM." Everyone watches as their excited Luna heads towards me but stumbles.

He starts falling but instead he phases. We all witness clothes rip and scatter, floating gently to the ground as from within his mist. He emerges. Although tue form is my wulf mate. The eyes are not. They are human. Savle has given alejandro control of his body. He emerges continuing  towards me.

Towards the ridge where I, his wulf mate am waiting for him. Just a few feet before reaching me, Sable phases again leaving my Alejandro back in his human form standing naked stock still for a moment before he takes a step then another.

Then runs to me; His Crim.Unable to contain my happiness seeing my mate rushing to me and unexpectedly stumble. I growl softly looking at the ground for tripping my mate. But furiously, my tail swings for him as I remain standing not moving.

Arriving to me, Alejandro kneels in front of me grabbing me, pulling into his chest, hugs me hard burying his tear-soaked face in my neck fur. Me his mate. His muffled words heaven to my ears "I love you too Crim, I am sorry, I am so sorry Crim. I did not mesn to hurt you."

My Wulf Speak croons forth soft, tender. Lovingly does my pack watch as I lick away the tears of MY MATE. It tells everyone how I feel, it's fullness tone of happiness, complete with love, complete with hope. Just Complete.... "Mate. My beautiful human mate. You have returned to me."

My last Wulf spoken words also heard, its emotional power touches everyone "You accept me. My Luna, my breath, My mate. I love you so much. Just as much as Reuben does." My luna is home.  That is all that matters. Going to lay, I curl my body around him. He nestles against my rib cage. My human mate... My love. Has returned.