-Dark Nemisis-

The clay black midform wulf entered silently as I spoke. Approaching my kneeling form. His mystic energy washes over me. Causing me to be overcome by a strong nauseating sensation in the pit of my stomach. Arriving to stand before me, he extends a misformed clawed hand to rest on my head, tapping his claws between the decayed flesh and exposed bone. His disembodied voice further influences the sick growing nauseating feeling to vomit. I feel death itself reaching her skeletal black boned hand to me "did he now." His tone gravelly condescendingly.

I feel the touch of his black mid formed paw slide down the left side of my face where once, there was an eyeball. He pushes his thumbnail into the rotting fleshy empty socket. I had previously paid the price for disrespecting him, taking it.

Using his thumb claw, he pushes into it lifting me to my feet by it. The pain is excruciating now. Somehow the master awakened the nerves in that eye socket. Making sure I feel the pain he is causing. "HMMMMM, seems to me" his voice begins rising, show his anger "I recall SPECIFICALLY tell you to KILL HIM!!" Now, just as quickly it returns, lowering to it' original sinister tone "Did I not?" his thumb embedding itself deeper into my socket. The pain has become unbearable evident as I howl mournfully as I dangle by his claw a foot off the floor.

"YES, YES, MASTER!!! YESSS!!" I scream, bellowing my response. He releases me to fall to the fall. I clutch my eye socket while remaining on the floor, the pain inching, fading away as I continue "I thought removing the power within him first would make me a better warrior for your cause to cleanse the sickness."

"I have waited centuries to exact my revenge on her. She betrayed me for IT, she herself has allowed the mate union to be infected uniting them regardless of their sexes. WITH SUCH AN INSULT, SHE TAUNTS ME!!" Growling I look at the fodder. "I did not raise you to think OR, make your own purposes." I toss him away from me like a cigarette bud. For a moment I watch him hurl towards dilapidated cobblestone wall. Debating whether I want him to hit it or not. Deciding against, I raise my hand watching as a chunk of the gray cobblestone floor rises, to directly intercept his trajectory.

Suddenly, BAM! I smile as the sound and sight of his body hits the stone groaning from the impact. The sound of his pain and loud groans. Become music to my ears, so symphonic.

I lose my grin I begin spinning my finger. Directing the cobblestone chunk he is impaled on to turn slowly with him on it. Stopping it when he is completely facing me. His draped body over it. I raise it up with a simple uplifting gesture. So he is eye level with mine.

Ever so delicately. I place my midform hand around his neck, encasing his throat. Pressing my clawed formed nails into it. I complete my thought "Do you remember this feeling servant." Making sure I supress his ability to heal. Reminding him of my position over him as my claws pierce' his long-dead flesh. The sound and sight of the blackish gray pus begin pushing its way out oozing down from the wound I made.

Watching with delight, as his body begins gasping and convulsing. How cute? He still believes he is alive. Amusing. My claws enter further, slicing dead flesh to encase themselves around his larynx completely. I can feel my cock stiffen as his body begins to gasp and contort from being denied air. His eyes had sprung open with shock I see it come to his face. Ahhh yes, he remembers now. He is reliving THAT day. The day he died. Having his throat completely ripped out by that she bitch Alpha of the Celestial Guardian Pack.

I laugh as he wiggles like a fish on a hook. But not yet alas, not yet.

He cannot die until I will it and right now, I need this worm just a little ...while longer. Growling, I stare into his eyes. Not because of anything relating to this worm fodder.but because I still need it for now. With a slight defeated sigh, I regret having to release him. But, rlease him I do. turning to exit say my departing words. "The pack will be in turmoil, weak. see to it they DO NOT RECOVER."

His carcass a heap on the floor gasping for air he does not need. The fool.