-Anguish-

I speak to all present "They return" opening a portal opens for the celestial guardian caretakers. After they return I close it, informing what has happened to Estrella. BellaDonna hearing what I shared, howls her suffering as Alejandro blinks, looks around, making sure everything and everyone is safe.

Alina, her mother, Estrella, Mima, don Yonell, Ben & Thom, Robert, Loli, and the twins appear thru a ground level portal I opened. Running to Alejandro. Overjoyed, relieved to see him. With one lightning bolt, threatening to eradicate all who come any closer, it strikes the ground between him & them, stopping their approach dead. Beta wulf speaks to everyone informing them of their situation.

Ben phases to Kodiak and howls mournfully, his baritoned howl torturous, painful. As if he were stabbed in the heart. Running to his father's, joining them. Muzzling with Crimson, Kodiak looks eye leveled to his father Alejandro. For a moment there is a stare between the two. Then silently, the trio turns away from everyone, two in Wulf form one in human form. Silently the trio walk exiting the pack training grounds, alone. Crimson on the left, Alejandro in the middle, Kodiak on the right. Alejandro resting his hands on both pieces of his heart. The parts that give his life purpose.

Kerval phased, attempts to go to his mate but stops in his strides. The sadness in Kodiak's lowered turned head gaze tells him pls no. To their ridge, they will go, alone. Not once does the family of three glance to the goddess as they pass her to leave. Estrella looks bewildered to me her goddess. I return her searching gaze as well but in my eyes, there is sorrow and explain and she howls.

I howl mournfully, oh Ruben. I know what happened. Helpless, I watch my son, son-in-law's wulf form and grandson leave helpless to help. I can only share the news with our family and do so.

"RUUUUBEENN!!!" Rosa screams, eyes welling up with tears, Don Yonell looks at the small family, tears in his own eyes and half-nods to Estrella before turning his own head away, closing his eyes.

My niece Alina, Princess of the once Necromancer Pack can only watch "Ohh primo" her voice broken with emotions. A lump in her throat. She turns to the comforting embrace of her mate tito the twins and Loli, all stand between her mother and father, looking as the three walks silently morbidly away, exiting the training grounds thru a portal the goddess herself, opened for them.

I know where my son and his family are going to be alone. Towards the ridge they walk, Kodiak, Crimson, and Alejandro. Tgru the portal, I see the small family sit in front of their huge maple tree, gazing out to the lake. CRIMSON, Alejandro, Kodiak side by side silently. Another Wulf.  Having gone thru the portal, lays some distance away but remains close to his mate..Kerval. Silently Alejandro turns his head halfway back acknowledging the information being told to him via Wulf speak.

I hear Beta's Wulf speak "The Goddess told them Alejandro." As I return looking out to the lake, attempting to smile but I fail completely "Thank you, Cocoa." Now I glance over and gaze at my mates wulf. Crimson closes his eyes and lays down wrapping himself around me within and beside him. Nudging me with his muzzle, into his chest. I lay down, curling into a fetal position inside against his furred chest as the huge form of Kodiak also comes to lay down curling his body around the front of me. By his muscle chest moving and licking sound, I hear but don't see Crimson is reassuring Kodiak all is well. But it isn't.

Kodiak rests his muzzle just in front of me gently whining softly. Both of us tenderly looking to a sniffling Alejandro, gently licking his head softly whining. Kodiak licks my muzzle and I respond doing the same. Then we rest our heads inwards atop Alejandro. And we sleep.