-My treasure-

Racing home, I reminisce remembering how we finally found you. First tracking your scent, I was able to locate Alejandro's apartment. Adrenaline pulsing throughout every inch of my body.

I used wulf strength and broke into your apartment. I remember we could not find you. Then Crimson scented two other wulves. Unaware of who they were we mistook them for enemies pursuing you.

Crimson and I were prepared to kill in defense of my mate. Luckily for us all a spirit seer named Adelphi, Delta Carmen's mother sent by mother Goddess guided me.

With her explanation, I understood everything including his affliction. With her aid, I was on my to the exact location where my I would find my Alejandro. From the moment I was united with my mate.

The years of gradual bitterness and dry life ended. There truly are no words that can describe the manner in which ones destined mate can impact you. You suffered from Amnesia at the time. Yet, The healing brought uniting with our destined mate began. Thru your actions Alejandro you healed not only my heart and soul. But also those of both our families.

Your compassionate nature had not changed even with amnesia. During a hike you took thru Black Bear Mountain, Alejandro you across twelve abandoned stolen cubs. Raising them as his own.

Two of those cubs were family to us both. My baby brother Tito, stolen from my pack as a cub and your own stolen cousin Alina our neuro necromancer.

Yet the foot trails of your created pathway into my heart had only begun. You alone had discovered our beautiful new home territory. But your continued actions brought the final blessing who forever completed our family of three.

With the blessings of the goddess, you gave me the second part of my soul, the only other part I would push to live for..... our son BEN. So much has happened in our short five years together. We barely have made any alone time for one another. Even more so as the leaders of our pack. My mate, breath of my continuing existence and Luna, has been taken from ME!!!

I Ruben Acosta Celestial guardian Alpha of the CELESTIAL GUARDIAN MOUNTAIN PACK, will STOP AT NOTHING TO SAFELY BRING HIM HOME!! I promise. Death awaits the one who took him THEY HAVE SEALED THEIR FATE! I hear the voice of Estrella running alongside of me and she brings me out of my thoughts.

"Crimson relax" Estrella wulf speaks to me.

"I am"  It was a lie and it shows.

"No your not"

"Why do you say that?"

she momentarily turns her head behind us "Because your pads are leaving lava paw prints behind you."

"Huh?" I look back, to see how the true state of my emotions revealed. Briefly, a trail of fiery pawprints follows behind me. Momentarily. Thanks to Dina and Tito's guardian powers, they are disappearing, covered with water and overturning the earth.

Yet still, I know, to bring my mate home safely, I will turn this world to ASH.