-Crimson Unleashed-

I musta dozed off standing because Sabe's voice wakes me up "Alejandro he is coming." The dungeon door clanks and begins creaking open. But It is not the cloaked figure. It is a dead rogue "Luna." As it speaks to me its voice seems hypnotic, not its own. "You must not falter. Crimson soon will arrive my son." I recognize that voice, her word tone. Electrical currents of excitement course thru me hearing her voice. There is only one voice and power so strong. She is capable of piercing any darkness, speak thru anyone, or anything and renew me. Toti.

The previous inching despair we felt fades with my response. Given faith and renewed strength I respond. "Thank you TOTI." Then mom does something typical of her. She explodes the head of the dead rogue and is gone. Their coming. I smirk then a menacing snarl comes "Your ass is mine One-Eye. I assure you."

Her words resonate, booming as she speaks to us "Now my children. Unleash your FULL CELESTIAL POWER. For I, remove your restraints. Go and bring back your LUNA." In an instant, a huge explosion shaking the very grounds is heard. We phase with power not meant of this world. Each one transforming to our complete Celestial Guardian form. Unleashed my form exudes fire without reservation, running on top of lava. ROARing my presence we draw closer to the pyramid now in my sights. Red-orange fire mixes with pitch black smoke trailing behind him. My two lava Golems racing by my side. With every stride coming increasingly closer to the pyramid. Closer to my mate.

Out the corner of my eye barely seeing her, Celestra. In her full celestial guardian thick mist form which is so much more than just a mist. At its lead point two piercing blood red eyes, reveal the depth of her deadly intent. Within the fog spirit, wulves howl with eyes matching those of their mistresses own red eyes.

Cocoa is nothing more than a tornado seen only as two blood red eyes piercing on its surface, leading with a chocolate brown stare on the face of a huge opal-black, spiraling tornado. His deep ebony brown chocolate coat completely submerged hidden under his complete black Celestial tornado form. Each set of our celestial Wulf's eyes are locked on the pyramid. Each exuding immense power. Each possessing within them one infernous passion. Each with the same intent driven by one sole purpose set to rip the pyramid asunder to accomplish one goal. Rescue their Luna, kill one eye.

I see the three celestial guardians coming and growl, my dead blackened heart fills with maliciousness and hatred. Evident in my words, their tone comes out cold, sinister and evil. I summon dead rogues looking upon them from my high position on the stone walkway by the stone window, laughing as I utter my words "let's give the Alpha and his pack mates a WARM WELCOME shall we" and they head out of the abandoned pyramid towards the lava Wulf and his pack. I hear a sudden loud explosion below me coming from where I see there was once, a stone doorway.

At my command, a flaming lava ball erupts from the ground, then rockets towards the concrete door exploding it to nothing but dust upon impact. This is my power beginning to unleash, what I have always held locked away deep within me. But not anymore. From the exploded doors, dead wulves now emerge, flooding out towards us by the droves. I see Delta

Celestra is the first to strike at the army. Her spirit orbs now multiply exponentially becoming Diamond wulves that hurl diamond shards, with deadly precision. Striking the heads of the outpouring dead rogues. Dropping them in their tracks. Her attack is relentless as COCO, Beta of the CELESTIAL GUARDIAN MOUNTAIN PACK demonstrates his own resolve joining hers. His tornado lashes out, gaining speed leaving its master behind leaving him riding the top of another tornado. Sweeping up the multiplying numbers of dead rogues high into the air on it's twisting whirlwind.

Crimson's eyes flash for a moment. Now one of his lava wulves jet propels itself to the tornado which is still sweeping up more dead rogues. Igniting it instantly it on contact. Transforming it into a huge tornado swirling inferno. From the ground up. Reducing the dead rogue wulves caught within to ash.