-Preparations-

The next day, Beta Randall informed all supes what to look for as far as locating Alejandro. However, It took another two days before we got news from supes in Egypt, who found exactly what Beta instructed them to search for. While traveling thru the desert, one of our allies came across a gargantuan lightning cloud bombarding a pyramid repeatedly attempting to destroy it.

Only to be deflected by a mystical barrier which was protecting it. She immediately relayed the site to her Alpha who contacted our seers here relaying the exact location where Alejandro is being held. Since then, I have had to wait for the seers who diligently have been casting in shifts with my mother-in-law, her sister Joaquina, Delta and Alina to form and maintain the portal needed to cover such distance to rescue MY MATE. But I am READY!

I was fidgety to leave. I want my mulatto home safely. Crimson was not any better growling "My mate We must go. Every second we wait MOTHER GODDESS knows what Sable and Alejandro have to endure!" My response just as impatient and furious "I agree." Coming forth from deep within us we both release growls as one. Its baritone rumble causes the council comprised of thirty-two supernaturals, to turn their attention my way. All eyes focused on me.

Beta was standing looking at the large bay windows brooding. Hearing me, he walks over to me, his own anxiety and lack of patience prominent in his eyes matches my own. Since the three days of its occurrence. Randall's eyes have maintained their glow giving leaning to question. Whose mood is worse, Randall or Cocoa's? They have both been relentless, phasing, remaining diligent with getting reports, delegating orders, supervising border patrol shifts. Often phasing so as to give each other rest. Not once have either slept since that day.

Robert has been patient as has Faust with the dangerous profound nature these two show to their responsibility and task. Cocoa almost killed someone who suggested to get some rest. Lunging off his council seat towards the well-intended supe. Good thing I was there to intervene.

Now, he walks to me drawing the silent attention of all in the room to him. Raising his right arm, placing his hand on my shoulder "Ruben. We are going. Let the Seers finish the preparations and we can leave. Because of the distance, mom cannot cover it alone." I respond

My frustration evident as it comes forth to my brother in law "Not without you both using your full Celestial form. I know. You can't help her with this, you are needed by my side aid in saving MY mate." My eyes divert from Beta Randall looking out the floor sized bay windows to the lake Alejandro loves so much. My hands are cupped behind me and sweaty as I look out the window. Speaking to him as if we were the only two in the room

"I won't leave him alone Randall. It was my promise." My eyes develop a small sting but I fight them. With a growl, I turn now to the wulf counsel of mystics, seers and wers addressing them "If you all will excuse me. I need to get some air. I am sure my Delta will fill you in on the exact location. As well as the exit point safest for our approach."

I turn my attention to Seer Carmen "Delta Seer Carmen, pls inform me when we are ready. Beta." Since my mate was kidnapped I have spoken with a growl to everyone showing my irritation and demeanor without meaning to. Although, today the council was meeting to set in motions his rescue, my anxiety to be gone causes my growl to sound more like a snarl every time I spoke.

Matter fact it was worse, my tone held an even more aggressive growl the whole time, my whole body language concerned everyone. I was becoming the worst thing that can happen to me as a Celestial Guardian Wulf. I was becoming a ticking time bomb. As much as I hate to admit it, Sable did right not having Alejandro speak with me directly. The only time we spoke, I am glad Sable choose to use Belie to initiate communication. I would probably have gone into a Blood rage, destroying everything at that moment. I sigh, releasing a frustrated breath mulatto my mulatto, how much I miss you. I nod to Delta as I exit.