Humbled

Robert and I hug. I turn back facing the one who himself is my weakness. He walks, leaning on his mother for support. Finally, I have the understanding and clarity I sought. He's an idiot. So am I.

I walk back towards them. But, he's MY idiot. The sole person I would kill and die for without reasoning. I replay what Robert told me in my head repeatedly. Each time my emotions react stronger and my pace quickens. Releasing what I perceived as abandonment. I feel him in my head then in my heart, where he has always been and will never leave. "Mulatto, forgive me I am so so sorry."

His Wulf Speak so sullenly, sad. Feeling how torn up my Kojak is over hits me in waves and I feel like shit for being so petty. Hearing him, the urge to stop this in me grows becoming even more powerful, My pace quickens as I begin jogging, this is my mate. My only mate. Ruben's words feed my rapidly growing anxiety.

"I have lived never knowing the love of a mate. Til I found you, the light to this soul I have within me. This very soul will always be yours. I lost hope when that bastard bellowed he was going to kill you, that I would not see you alive ever again. The thought of holding your cold lifeless body in my arms terrified me to my core. The sound of your laughter, the light of your eyes and smiling gaze to me. The one that makes me melt even after these short years. I have never lost my will as long as you were there. For you have become it. How can I, Alpha live without my soul, MY OWN LUNA. The one being I no longer envision existing without. The answer is simple, I would not. I would leave Crimson in his form forever.

I am sorry mi amor (my love) for hurting you, so very sorry. Pls, forgive me." That does it, his words shred my last I bolt. Leaving in the dust behind me Robert to walk alone towards Randall. Ruben sees me coming.

There, as much as I did not want to admit it. I had to tell him revealing how I live, my mate needed to know the depth of what he truly means to me.

There is a sudden change in him hitting me like a tidal wave I know now, he understands why I did it. Giving mima the bathrobe stepping nakedly away from them with glowing eyes, I walk a few feet and watch my racing approaching mate. I got thru. He stumbles once causing me to softly growl at the earth beneath him for causes my mate to stumble. But I stop walking and wait for him. I will always, wait for him.

Ruben waits for me, releasing himself from his mother. Stepping naked towards me watching me running to him. I do not slow my pace slamming into him causing him to groan and wince and we embrace one another. Looking up into his glowing eyes I reach and cup his cheek in my left hand "Don't you FUCKING EVER......" I find myself trying to complete my in between his feverish peck kisses to shut me up. "I won't (kiss) forgive you so easy again (kiss between my words) You Ruben Acosta (kiss) are fucking (Kiss) going (kiss) to kill me (kiss, kiss) he stops, his last words shut me up completely "I am sorry. I will never live without you because I found MY ALPHA Alejandro Maisonet Acosta, I love you and that is that. Now shut up and kiss me." And I do.

I hear Crimson "At last he understands Ruben." I respond to my soul companion "I was the one that didn't Crimson, He always knew & was not afraid. Even when he had his amnesia, Alejandro always knew. I am his." I look to Robert sending a simple wulf Speak to him of deep peace. Holding in my arms MY WEAKNESS, MY ALPHA..... MY Alejandro. Then, releasing our embrace, I pull away from my mate and do something I will never do again.... to anyone. With renewed pain coursing through me from my action, I kneel and bow my head. My family stands shocked, Alejandro stands before me speechless. His eyes gaze like a deer's unable to move or speak.

"I want you to know. I made a mistake before. I treated you by your titled Alejandro. But not anymore. From this day forward, I Rueben Acosta bow before the only one who is my liege, my breath, my life...... my reason to exist. I bow to......." Raising my head upwards, meeting  Alejandro' s downward gaze with my own, Forest Green eyes illuminate to neon color showing...I am not alone. Crimson too, unifies as our alpha voice come forth to say "OUR ONLY ALPHA"

Rueben shows submission to me. So too does Crimson. My reason to live sees me as more than he. I don't know what to do. My throat clamps shut from the knot. Sable gently whispers to me, his bariton tone of pure softness, love, and admiration "submit my soul human, submit to the only being who owns us. For HE, is my strength.... and YOURS." and I do.

Kneeling opposite to Rueben, for we, are equals. I meet his illuminated gaze with my own, our words come forth as one reaffirming the strength of commitment by which I submit to him "and I, Alejandro Maisonet Acosta submit renewed trust, respect, and faith. Into HE who will forever be, the only one I will call "MY ALPHA." 

In human form, we both tilt back our heads... and howl. Neither noticing, those family present, having kneeled as well. I love Alejandro and he loves me. That is all the force I will ever need.