Campin'

6:30 P.M, Saturday

     The camp site was in a forest nearby Camp Triggerfish.
   Coral and Kai arrived after a long drive from the apartment. Bruno and Alex were apparently still on their way there.

      After loading the  bags of clothes and snacks out of the car, Kai shut the trunk closed and followed after Coral to the camp site. They followed the little dirt path that should lead them to the site.

     " So what kind of stuff do you guys do when you go camping?" Kai asks.

"Erm, the usual. Like making  s'mores, tell scary stories around the campfire, hiking..." Coral replies.

  " Neato, but what's a s'more?" Kai says as he tugs the handle of the heavy bag that hung over his shoulder.

" Well, it's a snack that people usually eat when they go camping or have a bonfire. Basically, you just roast a marshmallow and slap on some chocolate and graham crackers at the top and bottom." Coral explains.
" Oh, so like a sandwich ?"

" Uhh, yeah I guess you could put it that way." Coral chuckled.

      They begin to approach a sign that reads:
        " Camping Sites Ahead"
Kai and Coral continue to follow the dirt trail as the sun's lasting light submerged into the night. Leaves and little rocks crumble under each footstep they take.

It wasn't long until a familiar figure came running towards them.

" YOU GUYS MADE IT!!" Shelly exclaimed as she squeezed both Coral and Kai into a tight hug.

" Er..yeah..I texted you and told you in person that we would be coming.." Coral says trying to breath.

" Oh right, guess I was just so excited!" Shelly says as she releases the both of them.
" So , where are the other two?"

" Bruno and Alex? They're still on their way, they should probably be here soon." Coral replies while she checks the time on her squidphone.

" No worries. Anyways, the park provided some equipment for rent. I rented tents for you and your friends and we already set it up for you guys. Don't worry about paying me back." Shelly says as she leads them to the camp site.

" Oh gee, you didn't have to Shelly. How many tents..did you rent?" Coral asks with concern.

" I rented two, you and Kai can share." Shelly says and winks.

" Wait wha-," Kai says but Coral interrupts him as she places her hand on his mouth.
" T-thanks Shelly, y-you really didn't have to do that though."

" Ohh, it's no problem. Really." Shelly smirks.

" Damnit Shelly!" Coral cursed in her head.

After going down a decent flight of stairs, the three of them arrived at the camp site.

Camp Triggerfish could noticeably be seen in the distance with a lake surrounding it. Pine trees loomed over the campsite and tiki torches lighted the area with its flames.
Inklings who seemed to be from another campsite were grilling food on the barbecue grill.

Coral and Kai set down their bags and Shelly gestured them to follow her.
They follow her to two Inklings who were sitting by a pile of wood.