Chapter 1: NYC

I can't live with my roommate, she will drive me straight to an asylum I swear. I do it one day I just had enough. I am moving! I am moving to NYC. I used to live there and my old best friend still lives there.

I pack my things and leave without turning back, goodbye to that hell.

I am in NYC the next day. My best friend house was about 20 minutes from the airport but I had a fun Uber drive. That was definitely sarcasm. I open the door to my best friend's apartment just to be blasted with the smell of alcohol and something I would rather not say. Yeah my friend is a crazy one. Something tells me I won't be getting very much sleep. With my old roommate I didn't anyway so I guess I'm used to it.

"Maya!" I call out. A pretty wasted girl comes walking down the stairs like a zombie. "Oh heygirl whatup." Slurring her words, wow this girl goes hard. "How much did you have to drink." She almost falls but I catch her. "Why doyou wanna know." I don't say anything and she passes out. Damn NYC.

A good two hours later she wakes up. I had already made my self at home. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Her facial expression said it all. "Hey when did you get here. Oh my head hurts." I laugh. "Yep you were pretty wasted girl." She laughs "Oh I have missed you and your sarcasm. A warning though. I can be a bitch when drunk also I tend to bring guys home a lot so don't let me do anything stupid." I nod "Where would you be without me." I say. She thinks. "A single mother living with her parents drunk all the time and her kids are bitches." Well that was very descriptive. We both laugh. "I have work gots to go but catch up with you later?" I nod "Yeah totally preferably sober. Where do you work?" She turns with this look, "You are looking at the sexiest bartender on 7th street." Oh my god I love her. "Ok then she better get to her job before she's fired." I say "Oh shut up!" She laughs as she close the door. Well I can tell I am going to have an interesting time here in New York.

Hey guys this is my story. It's a little risky if you know what I mean but please continue reading if you are ok with that 😊✌️