Chapter 5: White T-Shirt and Joggers

I stayed in that room for who knows how long before another guys walks in. God how many are there. He hands me a plate of food and leaves. Thanks I guess.

It had two piece of cold bread and jam/jelly with a glass of water. Well isn't this nice my own room service. I eat because I didn't eat dinner last night I kind of forgot. I'm also kind of tired but I am also scared to sleep or use the bathroom.

More hours pass and they take me out of the room. Blindfolded we walk father down a hallway and in an elevator. When we finally get to the room it's just me and a guy. Plus the guys the took me here. The first guy in front of me starts, "So you're my new toy fun. You two can leave." The two guys behind me leave. Toy? Really!

I stand there my hands tied still. He walks close to me. Closer then I would like. He breaths on my neck and goes all the way to my face. "You're pretty." He smiles and I spit on him. He steps back and wipes it off. "Feisty one I see." I am still glaring at him. He slaps me and hard too. "You listen here girl you don't fight back rule number one." He comes closer again. His lips brush by ear touching them lightly. "You wanna know what rule number two is." I kick him the balls and he falls to the ground. "No not really." He looks pissed of now. He pushes me against a wall. "Rule number 2 never talk back."

Still up against the wall he kisses me passionately without my consent. His hands move from my hips up. I try to turn my head but every time I do he slaps me the other way. He rips by blouse and now I have no clothes and this guy is going to rape me! He feels me and I hate it! Kissing my neck to my jaw back to my lips. His kiss is delicate but I still have no interest. His hands go up my skirt when the guy walks in.

"Hey you suppose to get her to prove her loyalty and teach her rules. If you wanted a personal sex toy we can get you one. God! Now we have to get her clothes you idiot." He snapped around as soon as he walked in. "I'm sorry...but you said.." he cuts him off. "I don't give a fuck at what I said listen to what I'm saying now!" He nods and blindfolds me again.

I going to call him the eyes because his eyes keep changing colors now they were green. Like what the hell. I'm guess he's their leader though because everyone listens to him and is scared of him.

I am going to call the guy who almost raped me toy. Because I guess he likes those.

I go back to the room, my shirt still ripped. God these people!

I recognize the guy that walked in, he handed me clothes and said nothing more and he leaves. I look at the clothes. The hell am I in prison or something. It's a white T-shirt with joggers. I'll keep my jeans but I put on the shirt. These people have no taste. Well actually that's not true they all wear pretty nice things.

No one comes in my room for the rest of the day well I think and I decide to sleep. I needed it too. It was hard but I managed as the coldness pasted my skin I fell asleep.

Sorry I haven't been active lately I have been really busy. Later lover ya ✌️❤️