Chapter 15: I Love You

"Y/n is mine!" Maya yells.

"No she's not, she's not mine either. You know who she belongs to and you took her to hurt me. Well it worked now deal with it fate brought her back!" Jungkook fires back.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT!

"Y/N! Do you even want to be with this lunatic?" She asks me

"Of course not! Do you see him." I reply

"Ok then come over here with me." She says motioning to me.

I remembered what Jungkook whispered in my ear before Maya showed her self. Pretend like you hate me. But now she wants me to go with her. I don't know what to do. I was about to walk when Jungkook's hand flew over my waist.

"Wait he's here." Jungkook says glaring at Maya.

"Fine lets settle this like a big happy family." Maya rolls her eyes.

Just then Taehyung walks in. What is he doing?

"You want her, I get it but it's her ultimate choice!" Maya looks right at me. "Well, choose. Me or him."

She put me right on the spot of course I knew my answer. I was about to answer when Tae cut me off.

"Well now that's not fair. She doesn't even know the truth." Taehyung says with his eyes to Maya turning to me.

"You idiots haven't told her. God you are messed up." Maya says laughing

"You didn't tell me anything either Maya so I would shut it if I were you." I snap at her.

"Y/N? Oh I see they have you wrapped around their little finger." She says glaring at Jungkook. "Tell her already. I ain't got all day."

I roll my eyes at her and Taehyung turns to me. "Ok y/n. The truth is at first we didn't know who you were. When Namjoon was interrogating you I was watching and listening very carfully. I also already knew, information that you know now that Maya doesn't need to hear."

*He means that Jungkook liked me*

"What's that mean!?" Maya interups.

"I am talking. Anyway. Y/N I had a sister and her name was Nina. She had an accident and went missing the next day. I blamed everything on me. I thought she was dead. Jungkook was the only one I told and he helped me."

*I also knew Jungkook could't stand if his hyungs were hurt*

"Maya confessed to taking my sister but I thought she died because Maya would always send me pictures of her sleeping, and just randomly when she didn't know. But one day the pictures stopped..." I saw a tear shoot out his eye. Then he build himself back together. "As I was saying, when Namjoon was interrogating you, you looked familiar. Then you explained you life and we did some research and Y/N. What I am trying to say is. You're my sister. That's why I have been trying to get so close to you and Jungkook hasn't killed me already."

I never new words you slap in the face like that.  I had so many questions. Is there other siblings? Who was my mom and dad? And more.

"Wait. Why would Jungkook kill you?" Maya ask concereningly.

"Uh we aren't supposed to get close you even talk to our prisoners. Jungkook is very strict on rules." Taehyung saves his butt.

"Well anyway Y/N what do you choose." Maya says calming looking at me.

I am normally quick on my feet but this I was so confused. "Uh, um, sorry I choose Taehyung or Jungkook whoever I am supposed to say." I managed to say.

"Y/N?! Over your best friend? What the hell!"

"Maya you weren't excatly the greatest best friend. You were drunk all the time. Now i'm not sure if you really were and I am not mad you didn't tell me about this but now I am in so. Also you kept me from my brother! Like god." I just spill everything.

"Fine now you have became my enemy." She says.

"I'm so scared. Ok well at least I trust them." I say sarcastically, I am so done with this bitch right now.

"Ok now you think you are the shit huh. Well news flash your not." Maya thinks she's being so hurtful with her words. I really don't care.

"Y/N, since you know the truth now. What if Maya knows the truth now." He says scolding her.

I knew exactly what he meant and I was so done with this chic I didn't care. "Sure."

I lean so Maya knows I am the one doing everything. I press my lips against his red pure lips. I pull away slowly then looking at Maya. She has a different look than I thought she would. I turn to Jungkook who is still looking at me. I smile, he blushes and turns quickly to Maya.

"Maya are you ok?" He asks. I wanted to know the same thing she looked, weird.

She gulped. "You never looked at anyone that way before." She says

It hit me, but it flew right over Jungkook's head. "Well yeah I would hope so. I have never felt this way with anyone." He says turning to me.

I flush with red but I come back to reality. "Jungkook, She still has feelings for you." I whisper in his ear.

"Oh!" He realizes. He looks at Maya and she realizes that he knows.

"It won't last y/n, he's a playboy and will find someone else in 1 second."

"Oh shut it Maya but I have one question. You, still like me?"

"Yes ok! Deal with it." She yells

"Well I call that BS. You went and found another man in 2 seconds and left me broken for almost 5 years so don't you dare say you have feelings because I want to make this very clear. I don't share them. It took me too long to move on to be hung up in you drama. Plus I found someone better and I won't leave her unless I die." He lets all this out like steam coming out his ears.

I kind of forgot Taehyung was still here. Jungkook grabbed my wrist and marches towards the door and stops. "Don't forget she is ours know." He continues to walk and we walk to the car.

We get in the car and he immetaly places a hand on his face. "I am so so sorry. I wanted to do something nice for you but of course my stupid life ruins everything and.." I cut him off and kiss his worried lips. "It's ok. I promise. This is what I was getting into as I agreed to this." I reassure him. He smiles, "I love you. I truly love you." I was shook because he told me the last time he said I love you was 5 years ago. "I love you too." I respond. And I truly did too.

Aww bug twist with an okay ending.

Hey at least they didn't die.
✌️
Today was crap because Algebra was freaken hard

Hopefully you had a good day. ❤️