Chapter 10: Warm Rag

One night the routine broke. It was a Wednesday night. I fell asleep watching revenge again. I wake at like 2 a.m. to something cold resting on my neck. I open my eyes, a knife was on my neck. A man I had never seen before was standing over me. "Hey bitch you belong to me now." he says. He cuts the knife into my neck. Little drips of blood spill down to my shirt. He moves the knife to the other side. "You're going to tell me everything I want to know got it." He says. I nod with my neck still throbbing. "Good, now tell me where Jungkook is!" he yells at me even though he's right in front of my face. "I don't know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you." I say with full confidence. "Oh yeah?" He says then slides the knife slowly into my neck making another slit. He kept the knife there sliding it back in forth. It hurts so bad I can't even move.

I wanted to kick him in the balls or run for my life but my neck kept me from even turning my head. He held the knife at my chest and moved it to were my heart is. "Tell me what I want to know or you stop loving and breathing at the same time." But then he smiled and kissed me. What the hell is it with boys disrespecting girls. Like they have no respect for them what so ever. He went down from my jawline and to my neck. The knife was still there and he kissed my chest all the way down to the knife.

He got back up, knife still in place. "There's more where that came from." He added. I'm disgusted. "Okay so one more time where's Jungkook!" He yells at me like I'm 50 feet away. I don't say anything. He slaps me, hard to. "Speak I knew you were a bitch but I thought you were trained." He states like he knows everything.

What am I going to do, I honestly don't know and I have no way of self defense. What do I say? He presses the knife into my skin to where I bleed but he hits no bone or heart. "You better say something bitch!" He is now turning the knife inside my little cut. It hurt like nothing I had ever felt before. I am going to die!

"Fine you have gave me no choice." He says but then falls immetaly to the ground at the sound of a gun shot. As he falls to the ground I see a talk man standing a gun in his right hand and a dead body in front of my feet. This time brown milky eyes. Jungkook! I wanted to run up to him and hug him. Honestly I wanted to kiss but I didn't I stayed on the couch in pain. As soon as snapped out of his trance he ran to me.

"You're not safe here anymore." He whispers as he picks me up. "I thought you were never going to come here or see me again." I say almost sounding desperate for him. "I just....couldn't stay away from you." He says sounding a little embarrassed. "I have just accepted fate now..I..." He doesn't say anymore as I can already tell he is stepping out of his comfort zone. Although it would be hard to think a playboy like him would have a comfort zone. We walk out of the house and inter a private jet. "We will get all your stuff tomorrow." He says setting me down in a chair.

We take off and he takes care of cuts. He holds a warm wet rag on my neck, it stops bleeding and he places a bandage on both cuts. Right them it became very awkward. He didn't if he was supposed to move my shirt or if I was. I settle the confusion and move my shirt down a little from the top. He slowly places the rag on my skin. He looks away even though I was starring right at him. He moves the rag and replaces it with a bandage.

"Thank you." I say and I was honestly thankful. He lets out a little smile that goes back to a frown. "You're welcome." He sitting right in front of me so it's very weird.

Hey so I was I interrupted a lot with this chapter so I'm sorry.

Also you should go check out WeirdBTSARMY She's really great and a close friend of mine you might even say family. 😉