Chapter 9: New life

I walk out to see some other guy that I might have seen before but I'm not quite sure. "This way." He says pointing it the right. Finally no blindfold it's not like I'm going to remember this place anyway.

We walk down like 15 million different hallways. We finally go to a room. It has a nice bed and really nothing else. He smiles and turns and locks the door.

I guess I better get some good sleep. I get under the covers. They are surprisingly comfortable. I fall asleep right away. I haven't had the best sleep.

Reality just hit me and it hit me hard. A guy who kills, rapes, and drugs people is falling for me! Like damn that's a lot to take in. But the worst thing is every time he talks I felt my palms sweat. When he grabbed me I went red but we were in a weird situation that you couldn't tell. Hell I'm falling for him... Just to top it all off he's enemies with Maya. I'm not sure if I consider her my best friend anymore. Honestly all I have now is myself.

I wake up and my head hurts like hell. I'm not in the same room I fell asleep in! What the fuck. It was a nice place. A big home and I actually had my phone. But I wasn't able to make phone calls or text anyone except for 7 numbers. Weird.

I got up and looked around. God my head hurts. There was a big beautiful kitchen and an ocean view deck. A very simple yet fancy living room and a giant bathroom. There were no other houses around. Just trees, water, and sand for what seems for miles. I went back to what I am going to make my room, there's a wardrobe. I open it to see it full of clothes. It had shoes, dresses, skirts, pants, shirts, bathing suits, and some accessories. Damn these boys went all out.

So this is going to be my new life. It going to have to get some getting used to, I need to do something that can take my mind off things. What am I supposed to do.

I go to the living room where I remember there being a TV and find the remote. It had Hulu and Netflix. I scroll through Netflix to find nothing. On Hulu I find Revenge! I'll watch this. I watched about 3 episodes before dozing off.

I wake up around 3 a.m. from a nightmare. Well kind of. I dreamt of Jungkook. He was feeling me and kissing me passionately. I didn't know how much I actually wanted him. I feel sick thinking about it now. But at the same time it turned me on. Damn I had a sex dream about Jungkook that's messed up.

I went back to sleep but woke up again at 8 and decided to stay up this time. I got up and went to the kitchen. The kitchen was freshly stock. Hell they thought of everything. I ate cereal with a banana. It's pretty simple but it was good.

They days pretty much went by the same. Get up, eat, maybe go to the beach, sometimes I explore, read, watch TV, clean, go to sleep. Almost a routine.

Once a week one of the guys would come and check on me. They would restock the fridge and anything else I needed. The weirdest times was when I needed things for my monthly. But they were pretty chill so I got comfortable asking. I learned some their names. Hoseok, he was actually really nice. Suga aka toy was actually a pretty cool guy. He apologized for that one time. Jungkook told him to do it but obviously his feelings got the better of him. Last but not least Jin. He was just really a normal guy. Taehyung never came and checked up on me but I knew him and neither did Jungkook. I never saw dimples though. Despite all these nice things that I learned about some of these guys they were still in a gang thing, so they were one of those cool playboys.

I am still at the same place with Revenge I haven't had time to watch any episodes.

Let me know if you guys have watched it and where're you are at.

I was also eating a cupcake while writing this. 🍰

Just some fun facts. I'm know I'm weird you don't have to tell me.

😁