Chapter 17: Headache

I wake up very early surprisingly. It's 5 a.m. I had a weird feeling though. I wasn't sure why. I walked into the room that connects my room and Jungkook's. He wasn't there so either something is up or he's working. I get dressed and head down the hall. I walk by Jungkook's office, he was in there with another guy. I let him be and walked on. I glanced in the practice room to see everyone but Taehyung. I walked around still not finding him and he wasn't in his room. I was starting to worry. I go to the one place I haven't looked yet. The roof.

When I get there I see Tae by the wall fast asleep. I walk to him and softly shake him. "Tae wake up." I say as his eyes open. "Did I fall asleep on here?" He asks concerned. "Yeah." I chuckle. He sat up and immediately walked into the building. I followed but was behind a little.

I walked down the hallway and Jungkook's door was open. He "meeting" must be done. I was almost pasted his door when he called my name. I turned around and he motioned me in. "So I have a person coming in that I need you to get information from. Can you do that?" He asked

"Yeah of course. Do you think I can't" I joke.

"No no no just asking to be nice gosh." He laughs "How did you sleep?"

"Good. But I think a little bunny got better sleep." I smirk.

"You were watching me sleep? Maybe I do need cameras on you." He looked serious. "Just kidding. Did you like what you saw." He says playfully.

"Well there was a cute little bunny and unless you hate bunnies it was cute." I continue my story.

He frowns. "Fine then be difficult." He says giving up.

"And this is why I interrogate people." I laugh.

He smiles. "I have to get back to work but he will be here in like 10 minutes so be ready."

I nod and peck his lips. "What do I need to find out."

He smiled and hint of pink went to his cheeks. "Uh just the normal who does he work for and what was he doing by our building in New York. Also if he places a hand on you.."

"I am a big girl I know what to do. And ok you got it." I reply. I walk out but only make it to the door way.

"I love you." He says "Oh also I told everyone."

"I love you too and sounds like I have an eventful day." I say sarcastically. I laugh and turn down the hallway.

I was going to go with the guys for a little bit when I was struck with a massive head ache. Damn it hurt. I rushed to my room and looked through the cabinets to find some over the counter stuff for head aches. I found some. I read how many I was supposed to take because I didn't want to die. I popped two in my month and quickly swallowed. I sat for a little bit and it went down a little. Not long after Hoseok comes in my room. I build myself where it looks like i'm fine. "He's here and also congrats." He says with a little smirk but it was mostly a smile. "Thanks" I smile back and head to the room.

It was a dark room with a mirror. It was one of those switch or two way mirrors where you could see inside on the other side.  A table with a decent sized man sitting at hit was located in the middle. I closed the door and his head slowly went up.

"A girl huh, that's the best they could do." He says

"Oh so intimidating, to a kindergartner. Look buddy I am going to cut straight to the case who are you working for." I have no patience. Well I do but we aren't supposed to.

"You really think it's that easy? Ha you a foul then." He chuckles.

"No but I would think that you would be smart enough and connect the pieces. You don't tell information you get yelled at. You still don't tell information you get hurt. You STILL don't tell information you die. See how that works." I connect the dots for him. "God men they just can't figure out anything." I know that will set him off.

"I knew all that already. And listen here bitch you are going to die all of you will and to top it off how much you wanna bet they are going to be the ones to kill you huh. Think about it." He thinks he's getting to me.

I know information he doesn't though. "You're right. I need to get out of here. Sorry but I am leaving you here." I whisper so he thinks I am serious.

"I knew you would come through. Maya is trying to get information at the old building but can't get in. With your expertise you can help her get in. You were just pretending for Jungkook the other day huh. I will help you but you have to help me first." He spills everything.

"Thanks. But I win you bastard. Maya will never be a part of my life again. Thanks for the info." I played him like a deck of cards.

"Y/n do you seriously not remember me? I thought you would go easy on me?" He says.

"Oh shut it, you don't think people have tried that before." I say turning to head out the door.

"Maya will get you. Just you wait." He threats.

I stand at the door. "Oh i'll wait. It might be a long time though. A very long time. I might die but i'll still be waiting." I say closing the door.

People are too easy to fool. It had been an hour. God. I was walking to Jungkook's door when I collapsed. I don't know why or when. All I remember is I was a few steps away and his door was closed then black...

I don't really ask questions but who's your bias.

Also I am open to opinions.

Well I am tired so night peeps ✌️