Chapter 14: Necklace

I left my clothes on the floor and hopped in the shower. The warm water felt great. It was a stressful yet great day. I was about to turn off the water when I heard the bathroom door open. I peeked out just in case to see Jungkook. I smiled to myself. He just sat there.

I stayed in for like 3 more minutes. He had lost his patience. He doesn't ever wait very long for anything. He didn't even take off his clothes he just pulled the curtain and got in. He didn't spare any time. I was pushed up against a wall in the shower. It was a big shower so there was plenty of room. We kissed passionately. His wet hair was still silky and I combed through it with my fingers.

Soaking wet he lifted his shirt and threw it on the ground. He was so hansom. "You still owe me." He whispered into my ear. I was going to respond but he shuts me up with his kiss. With his kiss I could see the galaxy's edge. Our lips were perfectly in sync and our toughs danced. He bit my bottom lip and everything went out of my control. The water running drowning out all the sounds from my month. 

Time passes and I am fully clothed on the couch. Jungkook is back at work and I have the rest of the day off. Taehyung visits me. We talk, about work, jungkook. Of course I don't tell him about earlier but we talk. He knows we are dating and everything. He leaves and I sleep. I need it.

I wake up to Jungkook walking in my room. "Morning princess."

"I wanted to sleep longer it's my day off." I complain to him. He was the one who wanted to date me.

"Oh i'm sorry." I don't believe him.

He throws something at me. "Hey what was that for."

"One for you to get up and two I want you to change into it."

I force my eyes open and look at a little black dress. "Why?" I ask supisously

"I want to take my special lady out. Because she won't take me anywhere." He jokes

"Hey I couldn't take you anywhere if I wanted to so shut it. No leave so I can get ready." I order him.

"Fine but I have already seen you once today." He says trying to get somewhere

"Yeah and you already got your treat today, now leave so I can get mine." I tease.

"Oh fine then." He says laughing and walking out of the room. He closes the door and I change. the dress was beautiful and I put some heels that match on as well. I pull my hair up in a messy bun because i'm not quite sure where we are going.

 I pull my hair up in a messy bun because i'm not quite sure where we are going

I walk out and he stares like I am the last thing he is going to see

I walk out and he stares like I am the last thing he is going to see. "My eyes are up here." I wave at him. He snaps out of his trance. "Yes one last thing before we leave though." He walks over to me and stands behind. A necklace glazes my neck. He had been holding it so it was warm. I looked at it and it was perfect. I turned to him and my eyes said everything. "I knew you would like it." He said. "Like it? No. I love it." I correct him. He laughs and takes me to a car outside.

We drive to a part of town that seems abandoned. We drive a little farther and get to a building that looks enchanting. We get out of the car leaving someone outside so that no one gets in. We walk in to be greeted by an amazing scenery.

We begin to walk when he holds me back. His arm wraps around my waist and I stop walking. He has the same look on his face the day when Maya attacked. Shit. Something is wrong. He turns to see Jin gone. Which is who we left outside.

We walk to the middle of the room just waiting for a womanly voice to talk.

"Maya! I know you are here so just come out!" He says scanning the place.

He turns to me and whispers something in my ear.

"Oh Jungkook, making an escape plan? You can't just make my best friend go on a date with you if she doesn't like you." The womanly voice says. Aka Maya.

"Oh yeah watch me." Jungkook replies.

Maya walks through the way we came. "Playboy Jungkook, haven't changed have you."

"More than you would think." He fires back

Maya's eyes meet my neck. "A necklace huh. Was my bracelet not good enough. Oh y/n is you didn't know Mr. Jungkook gave me a bracelet when we were dating." She says in an innocent sweet voice that disgusts me.

"That was a long time about Maya and DON"T forget why we broke up. You cheated and left me heart broken." He says. There was definitely hurt in his words. That must be why it look him so long to finally give into me.

"It took you long enough to find another girl but she doesn't like you back so you picked the wrong apple from the wrong tree." She claims. "Oh y/n if you were wondering no you won't have to spend another second with this bastard. Come with me." She pulls her hands out calling to me.

Jungkook stops me from going. "She's mine. You should know that better than anyone." He declares but there is something different this time.

"Oh I do but technically she's not yours and she's my property now. Well y/n what do you think." She says looking at me.

What does she mean by technically not his? "I am so happy you are here. I thought I would be stuck with this asshole for my whole life." I say to Maya.

She smiles. "See Jungkook she choice me so she belongs to me." Maya looks like the happiest person ever.

Well little twist but get ready for an even bigger twist.