Chapter 16: My Fault

We were still in the car and Jungkook I think was doing some business on his phone. I was still going through my millions of questions that I had. A brother? Really. I mean if I think about it, we kind of look alike. Like a lot. Damn when reality hits it hits hard.

We get to the building. I go into the building and i am still in my head. I accidentally bump into Hoseok. "Oh i'm sorry I was just in my head." I apologizes. "Oh it's fine but, are you ok?" He asks. "Yeah. Just got some information I wasn't ready for." I reply and walk on.

I was about to go sit on the roof to cool off when Taehyung approaches me. "Could I join you?" He asks. I nod and we walk. On the roof I sit starring at the big open sky. Stars fill it with hope and love.

"You probably have many questions." Taehyung starts. Really you think? "I'm sorry. I just, had a hard time telling you. I also had a hard time believing it. I really thought you were dead." He says starring out at the sky.

"I understand, it was hard. It just a lot to take in and like you said there is an overwhelming amount of questions." I confess.

"Well ask me. I own you some answers. I kind of start with the basics thought. You real full name is Kim Nina. We have a younger sister and younger brother. But they went their separate ways. I miss them a lot but they don't listen to me and don't want anything to do with me. That's why I turned to Jungkook, anyway. Our mom she was sweet kind yet bad-ass, like you. Our dad was always the one to get things done but was also always there for his family. They were great. They were in the same accident you were. They unfortunately didn't make it and I was so lucky you did. But when you went missing I had nothing. My. Our siblings kick me out. They and I do to blame myself for what happened to you and our parents." He breaths. he had to take a moment and rebuild himself.

"Tae, it couldn't have been your fault and our siblings sound really bitchy." I express my opinion. "Also i'll probably stick to Kim y/n." I smile.

"That just fine but it was my fault. Mom and dad did the same thing we do now. It's like a family business thing. We were on a mission kind of. I had one job, that was to grab the guy but I slipped and he got away. Then you, mom, and dad went after him in the car and he." He couldn't get anymore out I could tell.

"Taehyung it's ok. I don't think it was your fault. You slipped, people do that. Anyway moving on lets talk about a more happy subject. What was I like as a kid?" I ask

"Well, you were very determined and no one could change your mind once it was made up. That stayed. You are still straight forward but you used to not care if you were nice or not. I am glad that changed because sometimes you treated me like shit. But then again sometimes you were the nicest to me." He chuckled.

"Sounds like I was a hand full, or more." I giggle.

"You one time laughed at our goldfishes funeral. You thought he looked funny dead." He laughs

"God I new I was mean but that's cruel. Was it goldie?" I ask.

"Yes! Are you remembering things!" He seemed very excited

"No pictures came just that name. Maybe slowly but I am making progress." I smile and hug Taehyung. "Thank you big brother." I smile and yawn.

"You should get to bed. Got to be all ready for tomorrow." Tae says.

"You should too, you have duty with me." I note

"Yes I know and I will I just, need sometime." He says not moving his eyes from the sky.

"Ok." I smile but he can't see me and I walk down to my room. I notice Jungkook's door opened slightly and glance inside. He was sleeping, like a little puppy or bunny. He was so cute and hot. I turned away and went to my room. I feel asleep almost instantly, I still wondered and I kind of knew the answer but at the same time I didn't. Why did Maya take me in the first place?

This one is a little shorter than usual but it hit all the things I wanted it to.
✌️
Today was better btw
I am still done with school but it was better