Chapter 13: Offical

I walk into a room. Alone, I see Taehyung. The room is filled with wepons and other things. I stand there as he walks to me. He stares at me for a little bit then grabs my legs and I fall to the ground. "Always be ready." He says. God warning next time.

For the next like 5 hours was training. There were breaks for water and stuff but training. It was easier than I thought it would be. But it was still hard. I trained for 3 weeks straight. Days, nights, some unexpected. I always was ready. I learned to be alert at all times.

I was aloud to be with the guys now. Jungkook and I didn't see each other much during my training. He came in a couple times to check up and he trained me one day. He's freaken strong. I could beat everyone except Jungkook. Like Damn his ripped.

I still went to train every now and then but not like I used to. Now I am really close to Taehyung, we were always close but now closer. He was like a brother to me. He felt the same way. I still knew Jungkook liked me but he tried so hard to run away from his feelings. Why is he so scared?

He gave up though and I got to know Jungkook for who he really was. Not that stuck up low life playboy that just hits on girls because he can. I watched it. It's like a superpower he has, he can literally talk a girl into anything. This girl freaken turned her self in because Jungkook talked her into it. Well also he said he would bail her but obviously he didn't. Such a playboy.

I got really jealous this one time he used this girl for information. When though I know it was business I was still jealous. I feel stupid saying it though.

Like I was saying, the real him isn't like that. He's actually really nice. Which honestly feels weird to say that. He adores his hyungs even if they are older. He would literally take a bullet for them, which I find sweet. The other guys always look out for Jungkook. But they are all idiots too. I swear I live with 13 year old.

Jungkook and I still shared a room. Well kind of but we were never in it. Right now Jungkook is in his office and he looks like he's stressing.

I walk in his office. He head shoots up, "Oh y/n it's you." He says closing a folder on his desk.

"Yeah I was walking by and, are you ok and don't lie to me." I stare him down.

"Fine no. Maya has been sending me things and still wants you back. I don't know when she plans to attack but all I know is it's going to be big." He says

"Ok well then we will be ready." I try to be positive "I choice you though why is she still trying?"

"She doesn't know you choice me. If I tell her she won't believe me so it doesn't really matter anyway. But I don't know." He definitely has something else on his mind.

"We will be ok but there is something else. Isn't there." I ask

He looks at me then looks away. "I just, don't want you getting hurt. Or worse." He comments still not looking at me.

I walk over to him where he has to look at me. "I will be fine. I was trained by the best. I will beat you one day watch." I smile.

He lets out a little laugh. "Oh really ok then. But Maya was your best friend."

"That failed to tell me who she really was." I finished

"I don't even know why I care so much." He mutters

"I don't know why you don't just ask me out." If he hasn't figured it out already I am pretty straight forward.

He wasn't looking at me but his eyes widen. "Do what?" He acts stupid.

"I'm not an idiot." I say giving him this look.

"I didn't say you were." He says all defensively.

"Oh ok. Fine." I walk around his desk. He looks scared. Which is kind of funny. "Jungkook, would you like to be go out with me." I ask.

He looks a little shook. "Where're you taking me." He smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Across the hall." I respond.

"Dang girl your good." He laughs.

Our bedroom is across the hall if you were wondering

"Ok I'll except your offer plus one thing though." He smiles. He may be a playboy but he was a baby bunny smile.

"Oh and what's that." I already have something in mind

"We are official." He says leaning back into his chair like we are in a meeting.

"Hmm you run a hard business. I except."

I walk to his door entrance. "Oh by the way I have night duty." I say

"I knew there was a catch." He stares and then smiles. "I am going to have to make you pay for that." He declares seriously again.

"Well considering I am your girlfriend now it better be good." I smirk at him. I turn and smile from ear to ear all the way down the hallway.

God his turns me on.

My job was just sitting there and watching. Boring. I had Jimin though. He always gives me hard time about the scissors. None of the guys have ever fell asleep on the job, that I have seen. I haven't either but I thought it about it a lot.

I was finally done and I went to the room. Jungkook wasn't there like I thought he would be. Something must be going on at work. I decided to take a shower since he must be held up.

Sup. I had a long day today and I so glad I had BTS.

Isn't it nice to have them. ❤️✌️