Chapter 7: Heights

They take me to a room. It's colder in here than the normal rooms. They take my blindfold off. I see a tall slick man standing in front of me. With his back to me. "Do you work for her or not." His voice sounds so mysterious and...sexy. God that's disgusting. "For who?" I say. He turns with an angered face. It's eyes! "Your best friend." I look at him weird for how he said best friend. "No." He looks even more pissed off. "Then who the hell do you work for and what the fuck are you doing to me!" He exclaims. "I don't have a job I just got to New York I think three or four days ago and what do you mean what am I doing to you." He looks surprised. "No your lying." I loosen my eyes and make eye contact as soon as we do he turns. "Stop!" What the hell is wrong with this guy. "How I wanna know how." He says. "How what?" I ask. "Fuck You girl!" He yells and turns back to me. I'm not sure what the heck is wrong with this guy, but somethings not right in his head. "Tell me now or so help me..." he stops and I don't know why.

He looks worried. He picks me up. "Don't ask questions and no one gets hurt got it!" I nod. Damn his strong. He runs all the way down to a hallway. It's like a maze in here.

We get to a big open room. He sits me down and pulls out his gun from under his shirt. "Don't move stay behind me."
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

A mysterious female voice speaks and it sounds familiar? "Oh Jungkook you have something of mine." Jungkook? Is that eyes. Eyes aka Jungkook replies. "You left it out in the open for taking." He circles me with his gun pointing out.

"It's sad really you just couldn't kill her." The female says

"Oh shut up and just come here and fight me like a girl." Jungkook says

"Gladly. But first I don't want y/n to get hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either so push her to the side I do want her present though." The female says.

How the hell does she know my name!?

"As you say Maya." Jungkook says putting his gun back in shirt and walking over to me.

Maya!!?? He pulls me to the side and Maya my best friend jumps down from nowhere.

She waves at me. "Hey bestie."

What the hell!

"Ok Jungkook let's settle this." Maya says.

"Gladly." Jungkook says walking backwards.

"What the hell are you doing, are you scared?" Maya said

"Nope" Jungkook said still walking back.  

He steps back once more, the floor goes down. Well convenient. He runs over to me and picks me up. Maya runs but me and Jungkook lift off into the sky before she can reach us. What the hell just happened!!

We were in the air when we come to a helicopter. I'm not quite sure how we got there because I had my eyes closed. I'm brave but I hate heights.

We fly for a little bit. I am still tied up. I have so many questions. Like why the hell Maya was there. What the heck Jungkook kept meaning! And so so sooo many more!

Hey so a little twist since last time, what do you think.