Chapter 22: Great Dad

Jungkook gets back today and I still don't know if I am pregnant or not. He is supposed to get here in about an hour. I am actually really scared. I was stressing myself to death when Taehyung walks in. "Hey um. I though we should know for sure before we scare Jungkook." He says holding a box. "I am not quite sure how you are supposed to do this but here you go." He says handing me the box.

I laugh at Taehyung's lack of knowledge but terrified at what i'm about to do.

"So am I supposed to help you. Do you take it like a thermometer?" He asks.

I laugh again, only Taehyung could distract me from somtehing like this. "No you idiot. I have to pee on it so I would prefer to do it by myself." I smile and walk into the bathroom. The one in my room. I have been terrified to go into Jungkook's room because it remind me of him.

I took the test. I sat it on the sink face up but didn't look at it. Taehyung knocked on the door 5 minutes later. "Come in." He comes in and see the test. He also sees I am looking the other way. He picks it up but very carefully because he knows now how you take them.

"Do you wanna know what it says?" He asks.

"No. Maybe. I don't know." I respond.

He takes me to my bed and we sit down. He puts it in my hand. I don't look at it. "Ok on three. One. Two. Three." He says and pushes my hands up to wear I have to look at it.

Oh god. I stare at the little plus that means, positive. Oceans fill my eyes. "What if I am a terrible mother?" I say turning to Taehyung.

"You will be great, you should be worried about Jungkook. Just kidding you both will be great parents." He says. Taehyung's phone buzzes once. He looks at it and looks at me. "He's here."

God no please please please no. How would I tell him.

"You will be ok." Taehyung says getting up and walking to the door. He disappears and now I to freshen up so it doesn't look like I have been crying. 

I get ready and put some nice clothes on. I put makeup on to hide my puff eyes and everything else. I walk out to meet everyone else. Taehyung spied me and shot me an everything is ok smile, I took a deep breath and gave him one back,. I finally saw Jungkook and my scared feeling was gone. He was here and that's all that matters.

He had his back to me so I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He quickly turned around and smiled the biggest I have seen. "y/n!" He said holding me close and giving me a peck on the cheek.

We all finished our hellos and Jungkook and I went back to our room. It was like 7 p.m. We walked in and we sat on the couch. We caught up on what he did and what it was like. He got to see his family and I guess they weren't that great to him.

He finished talking about and asked me how everything was here and what I did. I was about to answer when my stomach disagreed. I held up a one for give me one second and rushed to the bathroom. He followed right behind me and watched me throw up. He held my hair up and patted my back. How could you ask for anyone better.

I finished and brushed my teeth and washed my face. "Babe, are you ok? Are you sick?" He asked I finished and I knew I had to tell him.

"Jungkook come sit with me on the bed." I say trying to lead him to his room.

"No let me get you some medicine you're sick." He says trying to go the other way.

"Jungkook, i'm not sick. Well kind of. But I do need to see a doctor sometime soon." I say trying not to let to much out. I didn't because he was very confused. I lead him to the bed and we sat down.

"Baby is everything ok?" He asks worried.

"Yes well speaking of, baby, I am, pregnant." I say taking a deep breath before totally freaking out. My breathing is out of hand and my head hurts of my thinking. I calm down to a hand being placed on mine. I shoot my head to Jungkook's face.

"Everything will be ok. This is a good thing. I promise."  He says smiling.

I have never been happier. He is happy and happy tears come.

"Babe are you crying? You really must be pregnant." He says joking

I hit him. "Oh shut up. Also Taehyung is the only one who knows besides you. I'm sorry I wanted to tell you first but I just found out today and I need someone to help me not overwhelm myself but I still failed at that." I finished looking down.

He holds me close and kisses my forehead. "It's ok. I get it you were scared. I still love you."

He words sooth me and I fall into his chest with his warmth as my blanket. "I love you too."

After a little while of laying there I fell asleep. I knew he had work and he knew I needed to sleep. Sometime later I felt him carry me to our bed. I had woken up but I kept my eyes closed. He laid me down lightly and walked out with no sound. He is going to be a great dad.

Hello. How is you're guys day going.

I am currently listening to BTS, which I have to say is amazing so I am good lol.

Bye. ✌️