Chapter 20: Tired

We get to our building and I am bombarded by the other guys. They congratulate us and carry on with their day. Yoongi's reaction was my favorite. He came a told us congrats and told Jungkook he didn't think he had the balls to do it but he was proud he did. I died laughing. I'm such a great finance.

As soon as all the guys go back to their jobs me and Jungkook head to his office and fill out the papers. "Well I guess we are offically married now. Mrs. Jeon y/n." He says smirking.

"I guess so. Is it to late to turn back?" I laugh.

"Yes! No turning back." He laughs with me.

Since we are married now we have decided to live in the same room. I left all my stuff in my old room but I sleep in his room. Sometimes we sleep in my old room but we mostly sleep in his. I also get to know more things and help with more things now. I have full access and if anything ever happens to Jungkook, which nothing will, I get to take over.

Being married to a bad boy is one thing but being married to not only a playboy but someone who sneaks around for the government for a living is something else. Today we had to steal this thing I can't quit remember what but it's me, Jungkook, and Jimin who went  in. Jin and Hoseok sat outside in the car just in case something went wrong and Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi were outside standing watch. 

We complete the mission and sent the jewel to the bigger people. It seems like it's always a diamond or jewel thing like in the movies. When we got back to the building I was exhausted. We didn't have anything planned for the rest of the day or tomorrow which was heaven. Because then I could sleep. I love sleep. Maybe more than Jungkook, but don't tell him. Just kidding.

I head to our room and flop on the bed. Jungkook was right behind me and laughs. "Tired?" He asks.

"Very. But honestly I don't wanna sleep." I say. I turn around to be laying flat on the bed.

He came and laid down by me. "I can think of something we can do."

I turn my head to see him smirking. "Oh god Jungkook." I roll my eyes.

"Come on babe. First time married." He says

"Uh. I'm not in the mood." I complain.

"Fine." He says cuddling next to me.

These are the moments when everything just feels right. He quickly falls asleep huddled in a ball next to me. I look at him and how cute he looks and hot. I regret tuning him down now. I laugh to myself. I fall asleep not long after.

I wake up to Jungkook starring at me smiling. "Weirdo." I saw then turn to the other side.

"I'm your weirdo." He says wrapping his arms around me.

"You drunk?" I ask

"No?"

"You are being very lovey dovey." I say turning back to him.

"Well maybe I am in love. Can I not show my affection?" He acts offended.

I laugh. "Yes to me only though." I give him a look.

"Do you really think I would do something that stupid. I just proposed. Also I wouldn't be able to get away with it. You would find out somehow." He explains

"Touche." I smile.

We lay there for a little longer before he gets up and goes to the kitchen. I don't want to get up but I do anyway. I go to the kitchen and wrap my hands around Jungkook as he makes food. "You hungry?" He asks. "A little." I respond. He nods continuing dragging me where ever he goes as I am still attached to his waist. He had to bend down and being the great husband he was he went ahead and bent over. I go over forward on his back. "Go back down!" I yell.

He laughs. "Why?"

"You don't need a fucking why just do it!" I declare.

"Um, i'll think about it." He chuckles and goes back down.

"You're so mean." I say laughing and running into the room.

Jungkook turns off the stove and puts down what he was doing. "Hey come back here." He yells as he chases me to the room.

He was right behind me so I jump on the bed and cover myself with a pillow. He pries the pillow from my hands and throws it to the end of the bed. As he did I tickled his side and pulls down quickly causing him to fall on top of me. He pushes himself up so that he is still laying down but his weight is not on me. "That was your fault." He smiles. "No it's your fault for being mean." I smile right back.

We stay there for a minute or two before he presses his crystal lips against mine. He pulls away "I'm not mean." He defense himself.

"Yes you were. You didn't put me down." I add.

"You want me to put you down?" He asks.

"hmm?" I don't actually say anything but I pull him down and kiss him one more time. I bite my bottom lip. "Does that answer you question?" He nods and pins me down to the bed. He smirks before going in for a kiss. Our lips moved like the sun going up in the sky.

We kissed passionately. We have been busy so I have been missing this. He kissed me for a little bit before I pushed him down and I got on top. "So demanding. I like it." He comments. He talks to much. I continue to kiss him. After he pushes me back over and his hands move down. Everything just happened from then and soon we are in nothing but the bed sheets.

Time later he goes back to cooking and I had to go check on something for him in his office. As I walk out he kisses my forehead. "Love you." He says turning back to the kitchen. I go up behind him and wrap my arms around him. "I love you too." I kiss his back and walk out the door.

Yola. I am so tired bro!
I just got out of dance like an hour ago and I still feel like crap yet I am super proud of myself.

Lol nice how life does that right.

Hope you all had a good day. Peace ✌️