Chapter 8: Door

We land. It's dark and I can't see anything. Before they open the door they blindfold me again. Like damn what am I going to do kill somebody.

We walk down a hallway, someone was escorting me but I wasn't sure who. They motion me to turn with their hand on my arm. I turn and go straight into the door. God it hurt.

"Taehyung you idiot!" I pretty sure Jungkook says. Then a familiar voice says. "I'm sorry Jungkook I didn't mean to!" A strong delicate touch I remember grabs me and pulls me into the room. I think.

So is scissors name Taehyung?

We get inside the room. It's warmer here. We walk to a...couch maybe. He takes off the blindfold. Jungkook. His eyes tell me everything is not ok.

"I'm sorry about Tae he can be a real idiot sometimes but more like all the time." He says looking pissed off.

Tae I like that.

"I'm guessing you want an explanation" He says.

"Well you guessed right." I say surprised he was actually going to say anything to me.

He takes a deep breath. "Basically me and Maya are rivals and I honestly didn't know you belonged to her but I was doing my job you saw something I did something about it." He says

"One I don't belong to anyone, two I still don't know what going on. So you're saying Maya is a...I don't even know the word." I say still confused.

"Ok and really yes that's what I'm saying. But here's the big thing. You have to pick a side. If you pick hers I have to give you back." He says looking away.

I wasn't sure what to do. Honestly I didn't want to leave, which is weird because I have already almost been raped and stabbed twice. But something in my gut tells me to stay? But Maya is my best friend! But then again one she didn't tell me and two I will probably be interrogated and treated like shit. Fuck life!

"If I stay..." I say and immediately snaps his head towards me. "I don't want to be at risk of being hurt more or raped." I say. He looks away and bites his lip.

"I can tell the guys and I scare the hell out of them but I know they still do things behind my back. Just tell me if they ever do and I will make sure they get what's coming to them." He says

"Can I ask you one more question." I really want to know this answer.

"Yes?" He said acting a little nervous but had a game face on.

"Why do you care about me so much?" As soon as I say this his head goes down.

"I have killed people, raped, gave people drugs. I just can't with you. It's bull shit! I shouldn't feel like this. You must have done something. Because I can't be..." He trails off as he realizes everything.

"Are you...falling for me?" I ask but already know the answer.

"No fuck no shit...yes." He says "I will not spend anytime with you and you will stay away from me. I will send you to a little beach house in Havana far from here and you will never see me or Maya again or talk about us ever. Got it!" He says not making eye contact. "I'll have one go the guys go check up on you every month or week just depends. But don't ever expect me."

"Why are you so against..." He cuts me off

"I don't wanna hear it, go." He says and points to the door.

I don't even know where hear is, we were in that helicopter for a pretty long time. Also maybe if I wouldn't have said anything, I could have stayed here.

Which side would you have choose?