004

^^August^^
Chapter Four

I wake up feeling something wet slide across my face. I opened my eyes and see June licking my face.

I close my eyes and move him off of me. He was about to jump off of my bed but I grabbed him and put him on the floor.

He licked my bare feet and I smiled lightly rubbing my eyes. I stood to my feet and fixed the covers on my bed a little.

He ran around my room a bit before he walked over to the door. I took that as a sign he had to use the bathroom.

I opened the door and he ran down the stairs. Once I got to the bottom he was at the back door scathing at it.

I opened the door and he ran outside. He ran around a little bit before he finally handled his business.

It's like he's already trained. What if he's somebody's puppy? They aren't going to be able to get him back sadly.

He pushed his head into the leaves on the ground and I laughed at him roll on the ground.

"June," I called to him. I made kissing noises and he looked at me.

"June," I pointed at him. He tilted his head to the side and blinked at me.

"Come here June," I said pointing to where I was standing.

He looked at me for a while before he slowly walked towards me. Once he was halfway he ran over to me, his little ears flapping in the wind.

He ran around my feet and jumped on my legs. I opened the door and let him back into the house. I pulled out some bread and peanut butter.

I grabbed the jelly jar and a butter knife. I grabbed a plate and a glass from the cabinet.

I went upstairs with June on my tail and grabbed his bowl. I walked back downstairs and I put water in his bowl.

He can't drink water all day so it looks like I'm going to the pet store with some of my allowance money.

I fixed me a PB&J sandwich and a glass of milk. I filled the other side of June's bowl with milk and put it in the living room. I checked the time and it was 5:57.

I ate my sandwich and drunk my milk before I head upstairs to get some money to spend on June.

Grabbed three hundred dollars from the box and put it back at the top of my closet.

I grabbed June and the leash and attached it to his collar.

I slipped on some slides and walked out of my house, locking the door behind me.

Once I got outside I saw another group of boys. The same boys who I saw earlier today. With the boy who sent me the roses.

The crazy part is I never did get around to knowing his name. He knows mine and obviously where I live, but I know nothing about him.

Except for the fact that he's tall, light skin, and has an A tattooed on his neck. That probably hurt really badly.

I saw June run out towards the road and I pulled him back by the leash.

I wrapped it around my fist more so he was closer to me.

I looked down at my phone looking at dog toys online. I loosened my grip on Junes leash and I instantly regretted it.

He took off after a squirrel. I swear I didn't want to run in slides but I did.

June ran after the squirrel and I ran after him. I turned a corner behind June.