022

We danced around for a long time before we went back to the main gym where they crown prom king and queen.

I saved to couple people as we walked past. After my speech people started back talking to me like they did before.

I guess when everybody found out about Wakeem getting in that fake accident they didn't know what to say to me.

I never realised the girl who yelled out during my speech was Christine. Now her and Wakeem walking round the school campus trying to catch up cause they wanted to fake their deaths.

I don't know what their parents went through but I went through something similar.Once everybody found out about their act nobody really talked to them anymore.

People started talking to me more than they did before....basically I got my popularity back. I guess it's true what they said.

I looked up at August and he smiled. We sat at the table and the music cut off and the lights came back on.

"We are now ready to announce our prom Kings and queens. It's crazy because this year the votes were tied with two people with the same amount of votes for each catagory," a girl said smiling at the podium.

She pulled out a card and flipped it open.

"Seniors your prom Kings and Queens are......"

Everybody started rumbling on the table and her eyes widened and she smiled even bigger.

"Ava Frost and August Alsina!!!!!!"
Jess pulled me up and I looked at her as I covered my mouth and smiled.

Me and August stood up and walked towards the stage they had up there. She pulled out another paper and smiled.

"And they share the tittle as prom King and Queen with........" Everybody started it up again.

"Jessica Green and Lucas Coly!!!!!!!!!!"

Jessica's eyes widened as a huge smile spread across her face. I smiled at her from the stage and she saeualed grabbing Lucas hand.

Once they made it to the stage as everybody clapoee and her embraced each other in the biggest hug ever. August and Lucas dapped each other as pictures were being taken.

They put the crowns on our heads and August looked at me with the crown on his head.

"Oh stop it silly," I said fixing it. He smiled and leaned down pecking my lips infront of everyone.

"Aw," everybody coo'ed.

I smiled and we pulled away. Everybody clapped and we were taken to a huge table. We signed the year book on our picture and I smiled.

I'm going to miss this school. I really am. I guess it's time to grow up and be the adult my parents want me to be. I'll get a job and save up for college even though that's what I've been doing.

A few tears dropped down my face as I looked around at the gym. They handed us the mic asking if we wanted to give a speech. Knowing me I did.

I took the mic and wiped my face one more time. I looked around and smiled weakly.

"I am going to miss everybody. If you see me you can speak I won't bite," I said as everybody chuckled.

"Guys we're literally out of school already. I'm not ready to leave you guys yet. I love my teachers and everybody here. I might not know you but I'll be missing everybody in here. Even if we did have our differences," I said.

They chuckled and I laughed too.

"It's been a good four years guys, and I wouldn't change any of it because it made me who I am now. I love my friends and I wanna keep them," I said.

"Come on guys," I told them from the back. They elft their dates and ran up to the stage. We wrapped our arms around each other's shoulders and I smiled up at August.

"I love you guys," I said looking around.

"I wouldn't trade you all for the world," I said ending my speech.

"Awwww you love us," Mike and Chris asked at the same time. They looked at each other and we all started laughing.

"Have a nice life guys," I said as confetti started to fall from the ceiling. They started playing a sad song because prom was about to be over in a little while.

When I see you again.

Me and the crew embraced each other in a group hug and people started to take pictures. I pulled away and looked up at August. He pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged him back.

He pulled away and I looked up at him. He kissed my lips and twirled us around. We looked around. This is what I want to keep close to me, but I'm still going to keep my enimies closer.

That's what I wanted to share with you....my suicidal thoughts turned out to make my life better. My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend and caused it all, that's when all of this started.

But you never know what can happen....when you're having suicidal thoughts.